DIY Floral Fascinators! MELBOURNE CUP SPECIAL
by 345 AC
Who's going to Melbourne Cup? Want to look special? Well well well do we have the Saturday prep day for you...
DIY FLORAL FASCINATORS / HEADPIECES FOR MELBOURNE CUP
This 'Floristry Course' workshop walks students through the DIY techniques on making your very own custom fascinator! Perfect for a gift or for you to wear at the Melbourne Cup! With a killer experienced, talented, and passionate florist guiding you through and through, Ivy is sure to make sure you learn something while having fun.
Flooded in tonnes of natural light, we invite you to join a relaxed and supportive atmosphere to practice, learn and discuss.
- Constructing a beautiful custom-designed fascinator / headpiece
- How to design your own fascinator with strong structure and flowers
- Running for approximately 2 hours, each weekly session will begin with a demonstration of the construction technique before students are invited to create their own design to take home.
- Students will learn design techniques given by resident florist and owner of 'Under the Ivy'
- A beautiful space with good tunes to relax on a Sunday morning
- Students will be provided with all material.
18 years old and above
Vendor since 2019
345 AC is committed to offering a space for people of all ages to come together and express their creativity.
Creative expression is vital in cultivating self-worth. It is important to feel free and confident in expressing your own unique perspective. And at 345 AC we celebrate that!
We have well-known artists that teach a wonderful array of art forms to people of all-ages. Whether you are looking to continue your artistic journey or it’s only just beginning, we can provide a space for you.
We are situated in beautiful Mont Albert, surrounded by trees and the community art scene. 345 AC is easily accessible by car or public transport.