Paper Flower Workshop
One of my earliest memories of Nanna, was picking flowers with her in the sunshine to use amongst a floral arrangement. I loved the daintiness of the petals and the endless choice of pretty colours. I especially loved the anticipation that came with wondering what the finished bouquet would look like and where we might place it to best show it off. As I grew a little older, I watched my Mother make posies of paper flowers to give as gifts and I loved to sit with her and make them too.
I still remember the therapeutic effect it had on me and the chit chat we enjoyed around the table. Flowers, in any form, bring me so much pleasure and so to coincide with the Alexandra Open Garden Scheme, I invite you to join me to learn the art of
Paper Flower Making
Share an afternoon with friends, making a bouquet of paper roses around the farmhouse table.
Duration: 2 Hours 1pm - 3pm
- Learn how to make pretty flowers from a variety of papers
- Explore one's own creativity
- Learn some clever ways to use and display your blooms using a variety of materials
- Everything that you will need is supplied, including beautiful imported paper for your bouquet
- Step by step tuition and tips on using interesting materials
- Tea and cake and plenty of good company
- Enjoy a day in the countryside at our beautiful old farmhouse, enjoying some good old fashioned hospitality
- Your enthusiasm!
No craft experience is necessary!
Vendor sincce 2016
Join us to be inspired, uplifted, relaxed and indulged! At Hazelgrove's Workshops and Events, you will learn new skills and make new friends all in the comfort of two warm and welcoming properties located in Melbourne & regional Victoria...
Our workshops enable founder and creative director ~ Mandy Willson ~ to share her passions for entertaining, home styling and learning in inspiring and beautiful surrounds...