Would you like something different for your child’s birthday party? An activity that is fun, entertaining and engaging with educational elements children would not learn at school? Our unique birthday parties ticks all the boxes!
- Bread making parties run for about 3 hours
- Make Bread comes to your home or any venue, provided it has a functioning oven
- Parties are for children aged 3 and over, with age specific activities
- Kids will make pizza or other breads to eat at the party, and bread rolls or mini breads to take home
- Boys and girls enjoy bread making equally
- The price is $350 for up to 12 participants (no minimum), cost for additional child is $25, (max. 16 children)
Set date and time when booking Duration: 2.5 Hours
- How to make basic white dough.
- How to roll pizza bases and arrange toppings.
- How to shape bread rolls or mini loaf
- Organic/natural ingredients for bread/pizza making
- Party invitations
- Use of aprons
- A gift for the birthday child
- Party bags containing a mini loaf or bread roll
- All equipment provided
- Just your enthusiasm!
Vendor sincce 2017
Make Bread is a Melbourne based business specialising in hands-on bread making classes for the whole family. It also offers kids bread making birthday parties and incursions for schools, holiday programs and kindergartens.
The business was established in 2009 by founder Vesna Simic, a former teacher who is passionate about sharing her love for real, homemade bread combined with healthy eating and sustainable living.
Make Bread uses only certified organic flour and organic/natural ingredients free from artificial additives, colours and preservatives.