MakeBread has created a special Easter Breads baking class. This year don't settle for shop bought Easter breads full of unnecessary ingredients and additives. Learn how to to bake delicious homemade Tsoureki and Hot Cross Buns.
This is a hands-on bread making class where you will make your dough from scratch using organic flour and organic/natural ingredients. If you have never made yeasted dough before, please note this class is intermediate level, so it won’t go into bread making basics in detail.
Additional Booking Information
- All bookings close 24th March 2017
- Places are limited to 12 participants.
- In the event of insufficient numbers, the class may be cancelled or postponed. You will be notified after bookings close and given the option of a full refund or a new date.
Time: 10 am - 1 pm
- How to make Hot Cross Buns
- How to make Tsoureki - Greek Easter bread
- Various shaping techniques
- Bread tastings
- Fresh yeast to use at home
- Step-by-step, easy to follow instructions and recipes
- Your baked goods to take home
- Your enthusiasm!
- Paper/cloth bag to take your baked goods home
Closed toe comfortable shoes, long hair tied back.
Vendor sincce 2017
Make Bread is a Melbourne based business specialising in hands-on bread making classes for the whole family. It also offers kids bread making birthday parties and incursions for schools, holiday programs and kindergartens.
The business was established in 2009 by founder Vesna Simic, a former teacher who is passionate about sharing her love for real, homemade bread combined with healthy eating and sustainable living.
Make Bread uses only certified organic flour and organic/natural ingredients free from artificial additives, colours and preservatives.