This specialist course includes the essential knowledge and skills for parents covering CPR as well as the range of medical emergencies that are most likely to be seen in a baby up until the first 4 years of life.
All courses include individual hands-on practical training using both baby and child manikins.
We have partnered with Child Revive First Aid to bring you this fantastic, lifesaving course.
Sunday 13 September | 9.30am-12.45pm
- Learn how to be prepared for medical emergencies with your babies and toddlers.
- Obtain basic skills in conducting CPR.
- Familiarise yourself on first aid procedures during emergencies.
- All courses include individual hands-on practical training using both baby and child manikins.
- Your curious and enthusiastic self.
Vendor sincce 2015
Mummyology is a complete service for expectant parents from conception through to the first year of your child's life. We specialise in educating families on what to expect during pregnancy, birth and in the days and months after your new addition arrives. We help to take the mystery and uncertainty out of pregnancy and impending parenthood by providing you with information and services to make your life easier on your journey to familydom!
We understand that some days could definitely do with some improvement but for the most part they are breathtakingly beautiful. We endeavour to help you find the beauty and simplicity in the "every day" of raising your family.
Our philosophy is to keep it simple!