PUBLIC SPEAKING AND PRESENTATION SKILLS COURSES:
- Do you feel terrified making a presentation in front of a group of people?
- Do you feel anxious making a speech or are you just shy?
- Do you want to learn how to control your nerves?
Fear of public speaking is generally rated the worst of all fears. One study showed that 40% of people were more afraid of public speaking than of death! If you’re too afraid to speak publicly then you may decide that you just can’t do it.
- Confidence, clarity and delivery are the most important components in framing your message and expressing it. They comprise the basic elements of public speaking and presentation skills and are at the core of The Essentials workshop.
- Public speaking and making presentations will make you more confident and boost your self-esteem in many ways.
- Gaining more confidence can be life changing.
This course covers:
Varies a lot and it can be increased more than is commonly believed. Improving your confidence involves techniques to calm your nerves and build strong confidence and there are many good techniques for this. You need to calm your nerves and generate enough confidence to be able to successfully face your audience without falling in a heap.
You may know what you want to say, but sometimes your audience don’t understand you, get confused, get the wrong idea.
- Learn to communicate more clearly with
- Improved speech construction
- tools to help your listeners follow you
Learn to express yourself more effectively. Effective delivery is not only about being more entertaining, it is also about commanding attention, being clear and speaking to the hearts and minds of your audience. Learn many of the vital techniques for effective speaking, including vocal variety and body language. Get in-depth into body language and voice modulation.
All Presentation Craft workshops give participants encouraging feedback that is designed to deliver maximum benefits by building confidence and skills. Our expert recommendations for improvement will inspire you and give you the power to take your speaking skills to the next level. Feedback can reflect back to you what you’re doing well – so you know to keep doing these things. Feedback can also reflect back to you what you need to improve and how can make that improvement.
Have you ever shrunk back when you could have stepped forward? Impromptu speaking is required when there is little or no time to prepare, and is much easier when you can generate the right frame of mind and use the right technique. In The Essentials, you will learn how to respond immediately when it’s your turn to speak on the spot.
Speech writing and effective analysis enables you to understand how to construct the affect that you want in a presentation. Understanding the possibilities and knowing how to analyse a speech can lead you to achieving your goals with your speeches.
This one-day workshop takes place from 9am - 6pm.
- Techniques to calm your nerves and build confidence.
- Learn many of the vital techniques for effective speaking, including vocal variety and body language.
- Learn to speak with clarity and build a connection with the audience.
- You will get feedback on your current strengths as a presenter
- You will get advice on what's could be your next steps and how you can improve
- You will get more knowledge about various techniques in controlling your nerves, building confidence, speaking with clarity, expressing yourself, building a connection with your audience and impromptu speaking.
- You will develop skills in various techniques you learnt
- You will get to experience putting various techniques and learning into action and making better presentation each time
- Your enthusiasm to learn!
Professionals, Consultants, Managers, Teachers & University Students
Vendor sincce 2016
Our programs cover various aspects of public speaking and presenting. We offer various flexible course options :
Beginner to advanced levels
One-day/weekend/multiple evening sessions
Focusing on individual development
Specifically customized for corporations or larger groups
Post workshop practice sessions
Trainer Andrew seriously likes to help people. He trained as a Physiotherapist and, for the past 12 years, Andrew has been teaching people how to make presentations with confidence and with skill. Andrew conducts workshops in public speaking at corporate level and to community groups.
Speaking consultant Rajeev has a passion for communication. He wants to reach the whole world with training in how to present clearly and effectively.He trained in engineering and IT and so, he understands the pressures and urgencies in business life. He knows how vital it is to get your message out there.