This is a basic weaving class, so you don't need to know anything at all! I'll cover all the basics from terminology to techniques, to style and trends.
Learn at your own pace kind of class, so don't feel pressure to finish your weave! I'll show you how to get started, all the basics and how to finish your piece.
About your host: Bec King
Bec runs her own small weaving business Two Bees and has previously hosted weaving workshops at Workshop Brisbane.
- You'll learn four basic weaving technique and a few tricks and tips to get you started on your weaving journey!
- You'll get your own mini loom, needle, wool and a worksheet to help you weave on your own at home!
- A small class with hands on instructions from an experienced weaver
- A take-home loom to continue creating your own weaves
- All materials (wool, needles, loom) included
- Some photos for inspiration and enthusiasm!
Vendor since 2017
Workshops will be hosted in our Level One Pop-Up space 'Botanica QueensPlaza' #botanicaqueensplaza
QueensPlaza is a three level City Centre located in the heart of the Brisbane CBD. It is anchored by David Jones and Coles Central and includes more than 65 speciality stores. The centre features luxury retailers, including Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Salvatore Ferragamo, Burberry, Bvlgari, Paspaley Pearls and Tiffany & Co.