The Junior program was created by popular demand for our Preschool program participants wishing to continue with the fun. We welcome boys and girls of all experience levels.
More than just a soccer program
Our Preschool program participants loved Soccajoeys so much that they wanted to continue through to our Junior program. Anyone can join, including beginners and it’s a great way to build physical and social skills while having fun.
Why Join Soccajoeys?
Soccer encompasses fun indoor activities for kids that:
- Continue to develop your child with increased physical and social skills sets
- Encourage children to develop and participate in sport
- Builds team interaction
- Develops your child through soccer
- Is non-competitive and non-elite
1 hour each week for 9/10/11 weeks depending on term
- Continuing your child’s development with increased physical and social skill sets
- Encouraging children to develop and participate in sport
- Building team interaction
- Great way to meet new friends.
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher!
- Water bottle
Appropriate sports clothing
Junior - Boys and girls, 6 to 8 years old
Vendor since 2017
Physical, Social & Educational Development
Soccajoeys programs are designed to introduce your child to the early learning principles of soccer, along with increasing their physical and social development including coordination and communication.
It’s about more than just developing your child’s control with the ball. At Soccajoeys, you will see your child learn to play soccer in a non-competitive setting that gives them a well-rounded start in development. In addition, these indoor activities for kids are guided by licensed professionals within an inclusive and dynamic environment to ensure that your child learns at his or her own pace.