- Classes run for a half hour session from Mondays to Thursday. Schedule a session anytime from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
- Indicate your preferred time in "Special Requests" during booking. Your teacher will contact you to confirm your schedule.
What You Will Learn
- Learn basic techniques.
- The most essential and common ukulele chords.
- All these chords are in the first position, or first variation, meaning that these chords are located between the first five frets.
What You Get
- Free Trial Lessons Available.
This couse we will be looking at basic techniques, the most essential and common ukulele chords. All these chords are in the first position, or first variation, meaning that these chords are located between the first five frets. The frets are the vertical edges that lay across the fretboard.
I understand that ukulele is often seen as more of a novelty instrument than guitar. To convince you otherwise that Ukulele is a serious instrument I recommend you watch the amazing Jake Shimabukuro video below.