This is a fun afternoon! Making the beads evokes memories of moulding play doh – but don’t be fooled, it’s not as easy as it looks! There is lots of support while you explore the medium and the 30 minute clay setting time is perfect to indulge in some tasty snacks and good conversation.
- Choosing colours
- Creating bead shapes
- Setting in the oven
- A variety of clay colours to choose from and work with.
- Around 7 completed polymer beads, depending on your design.
- A silver plated chain to string your finished beads.
- Fun and social atmosphere.
- Coffee, Tea and cheese platter included - and a cheeky glass of wine if the mood takes us!
- Everything is provided but you may wish to bring a favourite item of clothing or colour combination to match your beads to.
Adults who like to play
Vendor since 2017
Are you looking for a fun, social, relaxed way to learn a new skill? Are you resisting the idea that beautiful skilled handcrafts may disappear within a generation?
A Good Place To Start provides workshops with the time, space, materials and instruction to allow you to indulge your creativity while sharing good food and conversation with kindred spirits.