Build on the crochet skills you learnt in Granny square class by following the Tea cosy pattern and learning to use the Half Treble stitch.
In this session, you will learn how to construct a tea cosy base in Half Treble stitches. You can also book the follow up "Work on your project" class if you would like further guidance.
There is also a crochet flowers workshop that you may like to attend to crochet leaves and flowers to adorn your super cute tea cosy.
Bring along your 5mm hook purchased in previous classes – or purchase one at checkout to use in the class.
- How to create this tea cosy with flowers
- Applying understanding of crochet stitches to new patterns and applications
- Variations of the Treble stitch
- Gorgeous handmade tea cosy
- A creative, fun environment to continue on their crochet journey
- 5 mm crochet hook if you already have one in your craft bag – or remember to purchase one at checkout.
People with basic crochet skills that are ready to take on their next challenge. If you have no prior crochet experience you would benefit from completing our Granny square workshop prior to this one.
Vendor since 2017
Are you looking for a fun, social, relaxed way to learn a new skill? Are you resisting the idea that beautiful skilled handcrafts may disappear within a generation?
A Good Place To Start provides workshops with the time, space, materials and instruction to allow you to indulge your creativity while sharing good food and conversation with kindred spirits.
- Bookings are non-refundable. You may transfer your booking to a second party if you are unable to attend. Please inform A good place to start of the transfer via email
- Transfer can be requested to another date for the same workshop with 48 hours’ notice if available.
- In the rare event that a workshop is cancelled by A good place to start, the participant can choose a full reimbursement to be provided within 3 days of the cancellation or the opportunity to transfer to a new date within 12 months of the cancellation.
A good place to start Workshop Terms and conditions
Registering for a workshop with A good place to start indicates your agreement with the terms and conditions set out below.
- Payment can be accepted via this booking portal. Workshop places are limited so we encourage early booking to avoid disappointment.
- A good place to start may photograph or film parts of the event for promotional purposes. If you do not consent to your image being shared please express in writing to A good place to start prior to the event. Participants are encouraged to share photos of the event on social media and tag @agoodplaceto_start #agoodplacetostart
- All A good place to start workshop content including, but not limited to - worksheets, resources, materials, methodology, techniques and systems are intellectual property and all rights are reserved. Participants shall not use or distribute A good place to start’s Intellectual Property for anything other than personal use.
- The Participant agrees that attending a Workshop does not qualify the Participant to carry out any form of training using methods taught.
- The Participant shall not use AGPTS’s Intellectual Property for commercial gain or for any purpose other than for which it was provided.
- The participant acknowledges and agrees that A good place to start is not responsible for, and will not be held liable for, theft or damage to the participant’s personal property at the venue prior to, during or after the workshop.
In the event that you do not agree with the above Terms & Conditions you may request a full refund within 48 hours of the date of receipt of your booking confirmation.