NEXT: Be The Change is a brand-new initiative powered by AIESEC Monash that is an oncampus event that gives an opportunity for external companies and university students to interact and explore the business possibilities that exist within their degree, empowering them to discover their untapped potential. It will be a one-day professional development day and designed to be a seminar-workshop style event. i.e. seminar speakers with a split session into mini-workshops.
NEXT: Be The Change will focus on providing professional up-skilling by inviting speakers and experts in their fields to give their insights on their business journey and how they utilised the construct of business to achieve their passion. We aim to facilitate a direct connection between students and the speakers and partners to empower them to discover their untapped potential. This event will be open to all students from Monash University, University of Melbourne and RMIT who wish to take advantage of this professional development event.
SPEAKER LINE UP:
* Session 1: Martin Kemka (Operations Manager, WeTeachMe)
* Session 2: Tim Wong (from Good Sheppard Microfinance)
* Workshop A: PJ Murray (Chief Technical Officer & Co-founder, Tweaky)
* Workshop B: Samantha Martin (CEO & Founder, Kare Kard)
* Session 3: Dr. Linny Kimly Phuong (Chair & Founder, Water Well Project)
* Keynote speaker: Kirk Pereira (National Sales Manager, Thankyou Water)
To view the speaker profiles, check out https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.527317077345039.1073741834.258747000868716&type=1
We will be updating it progressively, so keep checking for continuous updates!
Tickets - General Admission:
1. Cash: $10.00 - Available at ALL promotional stalls from Weeks 8 to 10 at Monash University Clayton Campus OR
2. Online: $12.00 (including $2.00 concierge fee)
*Subject to change
** LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED. Please list under 'special requests' when filling your details of any allergies and dietary needs
AIESEC is an international, non-for-profit, and non-political organisation run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education. Since 1948, AIESEC has been promoting social understanding, entrepreneurship, and youth leadership in the broader community.
Now present in over 1,700 universities in 113 countries, AIESEC offers 20,000 leadership positions and delivers more than 470 conferences to its membership of over 86,000 students annually. AIESEC also runs an exchange program that exchanges 16,000 students and recent graduates each year to live and work abroad.