2-day Workshop - Location - DAYBORO QLD 4521 THIS CLASS WILL BE POSTPHONED TO A LATER DATE DUE TO OTHER COMMITTMENTS THIS WORKSHOP WILL BE PUSHED BACK A FEW MONTHS.
Weekend workhop is good for those working full time and have no previous knowledge of using an airbrush or for the student who already airbrush and wants to better their skills. This is a 100% hands on workshop. Everyone completes 2 projects including a underwater scene at different levels depending upon your skills level.
- Day 1 - You are split into 2 groups - beginners and those who have not airbrushed before. Your projects will be set by Wayne and those who wish to extend on their knowledge.
- Day 2 - Both groups work on different projects. You will for a beginner complete a scene like the underwater scene on side. This is a second day beginners project. Intermediate to advanced students will be set there project once Wayne sees the level you are at. All workshops are 100% practical.
The venue is a private home studio in the Brisbane area. Location will be confirmed on booking or by calling the office for confirmation. With all our training you are given the knowledge to put to any trade or hobby. As Wayne explains the airbrush and how to maintain as well as the effects it can create. ( excellent for cake blends and effects, house wall art and painting, car graphics and many more). You will be given the advise on the right products for what you wish to do. Wayne through his years of production has airbrushed everything from the hobby items to Car, planes, boats , billboard banners. So the correct advise and support is given every time.
Why learn from those teachers who are still learning themselves. Learn from a man who has made history in Airbrush in Australia over and over many times. You don't just learn to airbrush you learn from an artists who is highly known and extremely talented in many areas including the old school techniques that is priceless information.
2-Day Workshop - weekend class (Saturday & Sunday)
- Your projects will be set by Wayne and those who wish to extend on their knowledge.
- You will for a beginner complete a scene like the underwater scene on side.
- Everyone completes 2 projects including a underwater scene at different levels depending upon your skills level.
- Expert tuition from award-winning airbrush artist Wayne Harrison & Certificate IV in training and assessing. 35 years of successful business operation.
- It is 100% hands on workshop for everyone from Cake decorators, Hobby artists, fine artists, Automotive and everything in between.
- a certificate of completion of workshop
- Your own airbrush (recommended), its always good to use the airbrush you will use at home. We do sell equipment if you need www.airbrush shop.com.au
- Pen and paper to write down information that is just for you. Wayne will offer a lot of advise during the time that will help you.
Casual (Warning: It might get messy!)
Male and females from 14 to 99. All airbrushing advise is able to areas of airbrushing, Cake decorating, hobby, fine arts, body painting, fabric painting,
Vendor sincce 2015
Advanced Airbrush has been operating since 1992. Wayne Harrison is our principal artist and director. We are founders and members of the Airbrush Network of Australia. We also ran the first Airbrush Expo in 1998 and several followung. Wayne Harrison the owner is also a TAE Certified Trainer and Assessor. He is your teacher unless otherwise specified.
Wayne has been seen on many TV shows including Studio 10, Sunrise, Today Show and many others.
At Advanced Airbrush, we run beginners airbrush courses as well as courses for the intermediate to advanced students.
As our courses are run on a more individual basis, we offer more a one on one training, and will teach each student at their own pace. You are not limited to the other students and their abilities.
When you come for one of Wayne's courses, you will be shown on the first day what you want to know, you don't have to do so many courses to get the knowledge you're after.
Some students are artists and others have no art skills at all. We will teach you to use the Airbrush, maintain it and do special effects and tricks with it, and to produce artwork.
We teach maximum 14 students per teacher.
About Wayne Harrison
Wayne Harrison (Owner/Artist) has over 30 years of Automotive Airbrush experience including fine arts, Wall Art & all other forms of Airbrush art. Wayne holds a Licenced Ticket for Automotive Art and Graphics.
Wayne's Artworks have won Awards in USA and Australia. Also his artwork has received a lot of Top awards for Top Graphics and Airbrush Art (Murals) throughout the automotive shows around Australia, such as Auto Salon.
Wayne has also traveled to Malaysia to teach students for a new business setting up, and will continue to support the students as required.
With our hands on teaching and personal experience in the Airbrush Field of production we are able to teach you Airbrushing for: Automotive/Bike Airbrushing, T- Shirt Art, Trompe l'oeil (Wall Art), General Murals, Hobby Airbrushing, Nail Art, Body Painting (promotional).
What ever you wish to learn in Airbrushing Wayne & his staff can help.