Melbourne Art Workshops: Turkish Mosaic Lamp Class
Experience Anatolia’s rich cultural heritage as you join our best-selling Mosaic Lamp Workshop to create your very own mosaic lamp!
About this event
Experience the heritage, culture and traditional arts of the ancient lands of Anatolia in our 2 hour mosaic lamp workshop. Choose from over 100 unique stained glass and opal mosaics to create dazzling mosaic lamps that once lit the Ottoman palaces in ancient Anatolia. We will guide you through each step of the way help you practice assembling geometric designs using our templates.
In our spectacular classes, you will experience a glimpse of the Grand Bazaar of Istanbul as you create a dazzling mosaic lamp. Indulge in a traditional Turkish afternoon tea with sumptuous Turkish treats and tea as the music takes you to the ancient lands of Anatolia.
Give a magical ambience to your home, and select from choosing to make a candle holder, table lamp or swan lamp. Upgrades are available on the day of the workshop, and are subject to availability.
Our workshop is held at our light filled studio in Richmond, located in the center of Melbourne’s creative precinct. All materials will be provided on the day.
If you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate in contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will learn
- In this 2 hour workshop you will learn the techniques of creating stunning Islamic geometric patterns using specially cut and stained mosaic glass tiles to create your very own Turkish mosaic lamp.
What you will get
- You will take home your very own mosaic lamp
Limited street parking available.
What to bring
- All materials and tools will be provided
What to wear
Vendor since 2021
Anatolia Art Studio aims to bring the community together by showcasing traditional art forms inspired by Anatolian heritage and Islamic art traditions. Our best-selling workshops include our stunning mosaic art classes that teach the 500-year old craft of intricate geometric mosaic laying techniques on timeless Turkish mosaic lamps.
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Anatolia Art Studio requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Anatolia Art Studio has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Anatolia Art Studio does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Anatolia Art Studio to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Anatolia Art Studio, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Anatolia Art Studio or organised by Anatolia Art Studio must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Anatolia Art Studio
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Anatolia Art Studio unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Anatolia Art Studio classes and events or on Anatolia Art Studio premises. (For use of Anatolia Art Studio marketing materials).
Anatolia Art Studio requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Anatolia Art Studio, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.