Wild Weavers Workshop
Online workshop to explore creating
Celebrate weaving your own way with this DIY guide to weaving.
What we explore:
Types of weaving frames
How to warp up your frame
Incorporating dried foliage
Nature weaves - also suitable for the kids!
And most importantly...
How to awaken your true style and bring elements that are UNIQUELY YOU into your art.
All held in a private Facebook group for you to have access to forever!
- A beginners guide to weaving as well as exploring your own unique style through recycled elements
- Lifetime access to course content
- All weaving materials will be discussed in the trainings but this is very reuse/recycle focussed. You will be able to create without buying anything new!
Any and every glorious human being
Vendor since 2020
Antiquate produces one-of-a-kind home furnishings by merging woven fibre art with recycled materials on unique home furnishings. Our intention is to reinvent the way we consume and manufacture new products, but by having lots of creative fun along the way.
Our workshops are designed to inspire and ignite your inner creativity, whilst producing something special for your home.
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Antiquate requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Antiquate has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Antiquate does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Antiquate to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Antiquate, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Antiquate or organised by Antiquate must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Antiquate
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Antiquate unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Antiquate classes and events or on Antiquate premises. (For use of Antiquate marketing materials).
Antiquate requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Antiquate, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.