TOODLE & BUSTER CRU DINNER #AC20thBdayFest
“WHO LEFT THE GATE OPEN?”
A quality range of wines to suit all your social requirements.The dogs come in a great many varietal choices covering a range of both white & red wines.Join Phil for an evening of wine, food & frivolity.
Held at Thai on High, 1177 High Street, Armadale
WINE & FOOD PAIRING MENU
Toodle Brut NV on arrival
Vegetarian Spring Rolls
Toodle Clare Valley Riesling
Toodle Yarra Valley Sauvignon Blanc
Grilled Calamari and Prawns
Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc
Toodle Mornington Peninsula Pinot Gris
Grandmas Chicken Wings
Toodle Macedon Ranges Chardonnay
Barramundi with Mushroom and Ginger
Buster Yarra Valley Pinot Noir
Buster McLaren Vale Cabernet Merlot
Chicken and Cashews
Buster McLaren Vale Cabernet Shiraz
Buster Heathcote Shiraz
Buster Barossa Valley Shiraz
Buster Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon
Rice and Roti sides per table
Get in quick as places are limited and bookings are essential.
REMEMBER, Please shut the gate when leaving
*Price includes 13 wines on tasting.
#AC20thBdayFest – this event is part of our Armadale Cellars 20th Birthday Tasting Festival program (May–September 2017), celebrating the last two decades with current and museum tastings from some of Phil’s favourite boutique and premium producers.
Book now for the chance to win one-of-20 Golden Ticket double passes to Armadale Cellars 20th Birthday Party (Saturday, 23 September). This invitation-only, grand tasting will include both current and unobtainable museum wines from iconic wineries, menu by Andrew Blake and some incredible door prizes.
- Enjoy a 6 course meal
- Taste 13 wines
- Good wine, good food and great company!
Smart casual attire
All wine lovers
Vendor sincce 2013
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for almost 20 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
There are no refunds for Courses & Events.
If you are unable to attend an event or course at Armadale Cellars you must inform us at a minimum 1 full week (7 days) prior in writing/email and we can transfer you to another course or event. After that, it is your responsibility to fill the spot with a friend or family member.
No transfers will be given within 1 week of the course/event start date.
1. There are no refunds for Courses & Events.
2. If you are unable to attend an event or course at Armadale Cellars you must inform us at a minimum 1 full week (7 days) prior in writing/email and we can transfer you to another course or event. After that, it is your responsibility to fill the spot with a friend or family member.
3. No transfers will be given within 1 week of the course/event start date.
4. We request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm) when attending a wine course or event.
5. Gift certificate valid within 12 months of purchase. Certificates are not redeemable for cash or wine.