NZ KING OF CHARDONNAY AT L’HOTEL GITAN
This is a Chardonnay lover’s dream!
Incredible Chardonnay matched to the elevated food of Jacques Reymond
Where; l’Hotel Gitan, 32 Commercial Road, Prahran
When; Friday 22nd September, 7.00pm – 9.30pm
Inspiring Chardonnays from an inspiring producer.
Tony Bish is the undisputed King of New Zealand Chardonnay. The man behind Sacred Hill ‘Riflemans’, has now created his own exciting label.
On tasting the Tony Bish wines, the team here at Armadale Cellars were blown away. These truly are some of the best New World Chardonnays we have tasted outside of Giaconda.
Come and meet the man himself, taste the super-premium range and enjoy a decadent three course meal.
Jean Pernet Brut NV
Queenscliff baby calamari - mushroom ragout, sauce vin blanc, spring greens
Fat N Sassy Chardonnay 2015
Fat N Sassy Chardonnay 2016
Baked deep sea rockling - du puy lentils, cauliflower puree, beurre noisette
Golden Egg Chardonnay 2016
Bannockburn rotisserie chicken - potato rosti, spinach fondue, chicken jus
Skeetfield Chardonnay 2016
Jean Pernet Millesime Grand Cru 2009
These wines need to be tasted to be believed.
Book NOW to secure your spot as this dinner is limited to 30 people!
- Taste the Super Premium Tony Bish range
- Meet the man himself
- Enjoy a decadent 3 course mea
- Great wines and food
All wine lovers
Vendor sincce 2013
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for almost 20 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
1. Participants can change the date of their course, if requested, up to one calendar week before the commencement of the course. No refunds can be given for events or courses within one week of commencement.
2. We request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm) when attending a wine course or event.
3. Gift certificate valid within 12 months of purchase. Certificates are not redeemable for cash or wine.