OREGON THANKSGIVING BENCHMARKING –
BECAUSE WE CAN
Join us for our annual Thanksgiving Supper. Immerse yourself in one of the most exciting Pinot Noir producing regions in the world and enjoy a blind tasting where we will pit the best of Oregon against French rivals and see who emerges victorious!
Where; In the Cellar at Armadale Cellars
When; Thursday 23rd November, 6.30pm – 9.00pm
Investment; $99 – includes 13 wines and 2 courses
There are many people in the wine business who are of the view that Oregon is the best region outside Burgundy for Pinot Noir. One way of testing this theory is to taste both – why not?!
Oregon is a region filled with visionaries pioneers and hedonists – the wines are truly remarkable.
Champagne Lallier Brut Millesime Grand Cru 2002
A taste of Oregon
Kings Ridge Pinot Noir 2014
Underwood Pinot Noir 2015
Stoller Dundee Hills Pinot Noir 2015
Rex Hill Willamette Pinot Noir 2012
Regional vs Single Vineyard
Evesham Wood Pinot Noir 2015
Evesham Wood Cuvee J Pinot Noir 2014
Cristom Mt Jefferson Pinot Noir 2013
Cristom Eileen Pinot Noir 2014
Beaux Freres Upper Terrace Pinot Noir 2012
Eyrie Old Vines Pinot Noir 2013
Mystery Burgundy 1
Mystery Burgundy 2
These incredible wines will be matched to charcuterie and cheese plates, followed by Andrew Blakes Beef Bourgogne with goats cheese mashed potato and minted peas.
Smart casual attire
Vendor sincce 2013
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for almost 20 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
There are no refunds for Courses & Events.
If you are unable to attend an event or course at Armadale Cellars you must inform us at a minimum 1 full week (7 days) prior in writing/email and we can transfer you to another course or event. After that, it is your responsibility to fill the spot with a friend or family member.
No transfers will be given within 1 week of the course/event start date.
1. There are no refunds for Courses & Events.
2. If you are unable to attend an event or course at Armadale Cellars you must inform us at a minimum 1 full week (7 days) prior in writing/email and we can transfer you to another course or event. After that, it is your responsibility to fill the spot with a friend or family member.
3. No transfers will be given within 1 week of the course/event start date.
4. We request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm) when attending a wine course or event.
5. Gift certificate valid within 12 months of purchase. Certificates are not redeemable for cash or wine.