ARMADALE CELLARS PRESENTS
LANGMEIL VIRTUAL "TASTING FOR TWO" - NEW LINEUP!
Boasting some of the oldest vines in the world (original plantings in 1843), Langmeil is one of the great names of the Barossa. Fifth generation owners, the Lindner family produces a benchmark range of high-quality white and red wines.
Join Armadale Cellars’ owner Phil Hude together with brothers Paul (winemaker) and James (sales & marketing) Lindner for this special online tasting. The new lineup features the highly sought after Jackaman's Old Vine Cabernet plus a new rosé.
Your Zoom ticket includes six wine samples, access to special attendee-only discounts and a night of education and entertainment!
Our first Langmeil event sold quickly, so book your spot today!
How: Video chat using Zoom
Where: In your living room or patio!
When: Saturday 27th October, 4.30pm to 6.00pm AEDT
Investment: $69* for two includes six 187mL bottle wine-pack and tutored tasting
(Note; Freight applicable for locations outside 25km of 3143 & delivery cut-offs will apply – see below)
Wattle Brae Eden Valley Riesling 2021
Three Gardens Viognier Marsanne Roussanne 2020
Bella Rouge Rosé 2020
Valley Floor Shiraz 2019
Orphan Bank Shiraz 2018
Jackaman’s Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
Details on how to use Zoom will be sent upon booking and any questions can be directed to us.
Book now to secure your virtual seat via link in top right or by contacting Phil or the Events team
Ph: 03 9509 3055 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping details (please indicate when booking):
Pickup or delivery within 25km of Armadale - Free (dispatch/pick up from 1-2 days prior)
Interstate (Sydney metro only) and outside 25km from Armadale - $20 (RSVP noon Friday 19th November)
What you will learn
- Tasting and discussion of the Langmeil premium range
- Learn about the history of the estate and the vineyard
- Listen to an interesting discussion between Paul and James Lindner
What you will get
- Six premium wines to enjoy in specially curated 187 ml bottles
- A form guide with special Zoom pricing and a chance to win special prizes
What to bring
- Six stems/glassware,
- a PC/phone
- A tasting plate of your choice
What to wear
Dress for comfort, or get dressed-up.........your choice!
Anyone who likes wines from Barossa, or premium wine in general
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for almost 20 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a transfer or credit note.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
Terms & Conditions
1. There are no refunds for Courses & Events.
2. If you are unable to attend an event or course at/with Armadale Cellars you must inform us (at a minimum) 1 full week (7 days) prior in writing/email and we can transfer you to another course or event. After that, it is your responsibility to fill the spot with a friend, family or anyone you deem to substitute for you, otherwise seat/booking lapses .
3. No transfers will be given within 1 week of the course/event start date.
4. Public transport is best way to get to events/courses and if driving we request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm).
5. Gift certificate/bookings valid within 36 months of purchase. Certificates/bookings are not redeemable for cash or wine, nor refundable.