Unleash your inner Picasso during our 2 hour creative experience. Purchase a drink from our bar, then just relax while we do the rest. Our artist will assist you with every step of the way.
We are licensed - NO BYO, you are welcome to bring your own nibbles
What you will learn
- No experience is necessary, You will be taken on an amazing artist journey.
What you will get
- You will leave with a 40"x50" canvas in a carry bag
There is plenty of parking available.
What to wear
Dress casually and comfortably
Everyone is welcome
Sip and Paint creative experience in a funky bar and studio. No experience is necessary, you just come along and we will take you on the art journey where you will walk away with your 40"x50" canvas masterpiece. You can book as an individual, with friends or your own private party including: hens, work functions, mindfulness or any birthday celebration.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, ArtBar requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. ArtBar has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. ArtBar does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with ArtBar to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by ArtBar, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at ArtBar or organised by ArtBar must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by ArtBar
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give ArtBar unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at ArtBar classes and events or on ArtBar premises. (For use of ArtBar marketing materials).
ArtBar requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by ArtBar, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.