Nurture your Kids Creativity!
Give kids a break from screen time and frantic activities. Kids around the Eastern Beaches can now enjoy afterschool crafternoons creating their own projects using felt, yarn, fabric, wood, clay. Check out our past projects on Instagram, ArtisanatHome.
One free Trial Class available per child. Join at any time, only pay for the remainder of the term.
Suitable for primary school kids. Kindergarten kids may find some projects tricky. Choose from Monday's, Wednesday's and Thursday's Craft Clubs. Book here for THURSDAY'S KIDS CRAFT CLUB from 3.30pm until 5.00pm. Term 3 starts on 20th July and finishes on 21nd September.
The craft workshop is located near Maroubra Beach with untimed street parking. Exact location is given at time of booking. Parents and guardians are asked to drop off and pick up kids from the workshop, not from the street to ensure safety.
This class takes place during Term 3 after school every Thursday. The term consists of 10 sessions. Over the course of the term, there will be various projects to enjoy and let loose that creativity in a relaxing environment.
- Varied skills such as beading, weaving, painting, sewing. Best to check out the Instagram ArtisanatHome.
- Take home finished projects with pride!
- Afternoon tea of fruit
- Confidence with different materials and skills
- Design their own personal projects
- All tutors have WWCC clearance
- We look after all materials and provide fruit for afternoon tea.
- We store projects in progress for the next week.
- We have aprons at the workshop to use.
Please wear clothes that can get a little mucky. We have aprons, but sometimes things get too fun!
Primary School Kids. Kindergarten kids might find some projects challenging. Ages suitable are Year 1 to Year 6.
Vendor sincce 2017
In a beautiful Sydney coastal setting, we run after school Craft Clubs for kids! At Artisan at Home, we celebrate handmade, even when it’s ‘rustic’! We have created a beautiful space for your child to feel safe and free to express their creativity. A lot of kids are disappointed when their parents come to pick them up!
Watch out for our special holiday workshops which run for 3 hours and you bring your own snacks.
We love our small groups and only have a maximum of 8 mini-artisans at one time. Watch this space for some exciting take home kits to enjoy!
Refunds are only offered when a workshop is cancelled.
A workshop will only be cancelled if there are insufficient numbers or the tutor is unexpectedly unavailable.
The amount refunded will be the amount paid at the time of enrolment.
We love your interest in craft and want to ensure you have a great experience. Please be aware of the following:
- Carefully check the date and location before you commit to enrolling as we only offer refunds when a workshop is cancelled.
- A workshop will only be cancelled if there are insufficient numbers or the tutor is unexpectedly unavailable.
- We ensure all tutors have valid WWCC.
- Let us know if there are any serious food allergies, we keep a nut free zone.
- By enrolling you accept that photos may be taken and used for marketing purposes. Childrens faces will not be photographed, only their craft.
- Kids Craft Club/Holiday children must be dropped off and picked up by a parent or guardian to the workshop front door. Unless given written permission to do otherwise.
- The venue is only accessible via a flight of stairs and does not have wheelchair access.
- Please notify us of any serious allergies as some materials used may not be appropriate for you.