Ever wanted to know if Unicorns have a better life than humans? Well, enter the world of rainbows and glitter to enjoy a tea party with a bunch of transformed unicorns!
This 2 hour workshop will get you sewing up a sparkly Unicorn horn headpiece and stirring a glittery pot of snot!
We are located at Maroubra Bay in a beautiful workshop. An exact location will be shared at enrolment. Spaces are limited to ensure we have a splendid time!
Make your school holidays dreamy! Coming soon are our Craft Kits delivered!
Spring Holiday Workshops during School Holidays. We will be transforming you into a beautiful unicorn complete with horn and snot.
- Sew a Unicorn Horn
- Make Unicorn Snot a.k.a. glitter goo
- A makeover into a beautiful unicorn
- An tea party of tea and rainbow cake
- A bag to take your handmade goodies home
- Whimsical fun
- A sense of magical fun
Goo can be a bit dirty... but dress in rainbow or white (or not!)
Recommended age 7 years + as sewing is required.
Vendor sincce 2017
In a beautiful Sydney coastal setting, we run after school Craft Clubs for kids! At Artisan at Home, we celebrate handmade, even when it’s ‘rustic’! We have created a beautiful space for your child to feel safe and free to express their creativity. A lot of kids are disappointed when their parents come to pick them up!
Watch out for our special holiday workshops which run for 3 hours and you bring your own snacks.
We love our small groups and only have a maximum of 8 mini-artisans at one time. Watch this space for some exciting take home kits to enjoy!
Refunds are only offered when a workshop is cancelled.
A workshop will only be cancelled if there are insufficient numbers or the tutor is unexpectedly unavailable.
The amount refunded will be the amount paid at the time of enrolment.
We love your interest in craft and want to ensure you have a great experience. Please be aware of the following:
- Carefully check the date and location before you commit to enrolling as we only offer refunds when a workshop is cancelled.
- A workshop will only be cancelled if there are insufficient numbers or the tutor is unexpectedly unavailable.
- We ensure all tutors have valid WWCC.
- Let us know if there are any serious food allergies, we keep a nut free zone.
- By enrolling you accept that photos may be taken and used for marketing purposes. Childrens faces will not be photographed, only their craft.
- Kids Craft Club/Holiday children must be dropped off and picked up by a parent or guardian to the workshop front door. Unless given written permission to do otherwise.
- The venue is only accessible via a flight of stairs and does not have wheelchair access.
- Please notify us of any serious allergies as some materials used may not be appropriate for you.