It's spring and a great time to celebrate the blooming flowers! Make a fresh flower garland. Parents are encouraged to come along and join in, just make sure to book for the Family ticket.
We are located in Maroubra Bay. There is street parking and a specific address will be given at the time of booking.
We recommend Ages 8 and upwards if coming unaccompanied as there is dexterity of bending of wire required.
Come and enjoy afternoon tea and work with an array of springtime flowers and leaves!
Spring Holiday Workshops during School Holidays. We will be making a fresh flower garland (crown/wreath). Bring an adult for a family ticket or single ticket, the recommended age is 8+ unaccompanied.
- Working with fresh cut flowers
- Making a ring of flowers for a crown or wreath
- Florist materials to make a garland
- Fresh flowers
- Friendly Fun Guidance
- Afternoon Tea
- No materials required. But young kids are encouraged to bring an adult along!
We will get dirty, so some clothes that would love a bit of dirt will be good.
8 years + unaccompanied. Parents are welcome to come along to assist children younger than 10.
Vendor sincce 2017
In a beautiful Sydney coastal setting, we run after school Craft Clubs for kids! At Artisan at Home, we celebrate handmade, even when it’s ‘rustic’! We have created a beautiful space for your child to feel safe and free to express their creativity. A lot of kids are disappointed when their parents come to pick them up!
Watch out for our special holiday workshops which run for 3 hours and you bring your own snacks.
We love our small groups and only have a maximum of 8 mini-artisans at one time. Watch this space for some exciting take home kits to enjoy!
Refunds are only offered when a workshop is cancelled.
A workshop will only be cancelled if there are insufficient numbers or the tutor is unexpectedly unavailable.
The amount refunded will be the amount paid at the time of enrolment.
We love your interest in craft and want to ensure you have a great experience. Please be aware of the following:
- Carefully check the date and location before you commit to enrolling as we only offer refunds when a workshop is cancelled.
- A workshop will only be cancelled if there are insufficient numbers or the tutor is unexpectedly unavailable.
- We ensure all tutors have valid WWCC.
- Let us know if there are any serious food allergies, we keep a nut free zone.
- By enrolling you accept that photos may be taken and used for marketing purposes. Childrens faces will not be photographed, only their craft.
- Kids Craft Club/Holiday children must be dropped off and picked up by a parent or guardian to the workshop front door. Unless given written permission to do otherwise.
- The venue is only accessible via a flight of stairs and does not have wheelchair access.
- Please notify us of any serious allergies as some materials used may not be appropriate for you.