Each term has a different theme, which enables students to learn new techniques, mediums and genres.
Art Studio 48 is a relaxed and creative studio environment, where students will be stimulated and inspired.
TUE (4-5pm) WED (4-5pm) THURS (4-5pm) SAT (11 - 12pm)
- Term 3's theme is learning to explore the vibrancy and freedom of watercolours.
- Learn how to draw an arrangement of still life objects in watercolour.
- Free yourself with the need to control, using this medium allows you to be more free with colour and line.
- Interaction with other children with similar interests.
- Great art to take home and show Mum and Dad
- Demonstration and guidance by teacher.
- Developing skills and confidence.
- Your child's creativity and enthusiasm!
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
Vendor sincce 2015
Pip Edwards is a professional painter, mosaic artist and teacher. She established Art Studio 48 from her home studio in Glen Waverley, Melbourne, which has been providing art classes, mosaic workshops and specialist school holiday programmes since 2002.
Pip's own background and training includes a Bachelar of Graphic Design at RMIT and a Degree in Fine Arts at Monash University, Caulfield. She has also a Cert IV in Training and Asssessment at Holmesglen.
She has travelled extensively to further her studies and interests in art. Pip has enjoyed a diverse and interesting art career including childrens book illustration, public mural art and teaching art in a number of different art schools and Neighborhood Houses.