Be Inspired..........You'll love the Colour, Versatility and Creativity of Ceramic mosaic art!
Create your own mosaic masterpiece in the Saturday workshops (10-2pm). Weekdays are available by appointment.
You will be guided and supported in achieving what you'd like to create.
Choose from a bird-bath, a wall plaque or a house number ( with a difference )!
Your first mosaic project will be 8 hours in total, which can be spread over a couple of weeks.
These workshops take place every Saturday 10-2pm. To complete your project, you will need 2x 4hour blocks of time. You can choose Saturdays or another day during the week,( by appointment only) to complete your 8 hours.
- Create a masterpiece with attention to colour, composition and design.
- Learn the process of mosaic from designing to grouting.
- Discover the zen in mosaics, and your own innate creativity.
- Pip's expert supervision, guidance and inspiration.
- All materials included and lunch.
- An awesome and fun time!
- Your own masterpiece to hang as a wall plaque, a house number with a difference, or a bird bath (provided by student).
- All included, except bird bath. (Can purchase one from Bunnings around $38.)
- Water bottle and comfortable clothing.
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
Vendor sincce 2015
Pip Edwards is a professional painter, mosaic artist and teacher. She established Art Studio 48 from her home studio in Glen Waverley, Melbourne, which has been providing art classes, mosaic workshops and specialist school holiday programmes since 2002.
Pip's own background and training includes a Bachelar of Graphic Design at RMIT and a Degree in Fine Arts at Monash University, Caulfield. She has also a Cert IV in Training and Asssessment at Holmesglen.
She has travelled extensively to further her studies and interests in art. Pip has enjoyed a diverse and interesting art career including childrens book illustration, public mural art and teaching art in a number of different art schools and Neighborhood Houses.