Be Inspired..........You'll love the Colour, Versatility and Creativity of Ceramic mosaic art!
Sessions are available on Saturdays (10-2pm) and weekdays are available by appointment. The workshop consists of 2 x 4 hour blocks of time to complete your project in.
You will be guided and supported in achieving your goals. If you have no idea what you want to create, the workshop will help to facilitate the ideas with you. No previous experience is needed.
For your project you could choose from a bird-bath, a wall plaque or a house number ( with a difference )! You may like to discuss an alternative idea. The wall plaque is the most popular, because you can hang it up right away.
All materials are included, except bird bath. A delicious lunch is also provided.
These workshops take place every Saturday 10-2pm. To complete your project, you will need 2x 4hour blocks of time. You can choose Saturdays or another day during the week,( by appointment only) to complete your 8 hours.
- Create a masterpiece with attention to colour, composition and design.
- Learn the process of mosaic from designing to grouting.
- Discover the zen in mosaics, and your own innate creativity.
- Pip's expert supervision, guidance and inspiration.
- All materials included and lunch.
- An awesome and fun time!
- Your own masterpiece to hang as a wall plaque, a house number with a difference, or a bird bath (provided by student).
- All included, except bird bath. (Can purchase one from Bunnings around $38.)
- Water bottle and comfortable clothing.
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
Vendor sincce 2015
Pip Edwards is a professional painter, mosaic artist and teacher. She established Art Studio 48 from her home studio in Glen Waverley, Melbourne, which has been providing art classes, mosaic workshops and specialist school holiday programmes since 2002.
Pip's own background and training includes a Bachelar of Graphic Design at RMIT and a Degree in Fine Arts at Monash University, Caulfield. She has also a Cert IV in Training and Asssessment at Holmesglen.
She has travelled extensively to further her studies and interests in art. Pip has enjoyed a diverse and interesting art career including childrens book illustration, public mural art and teaching art in a number of different art schools and Neighborhood Houses.