There is no better way to learn about painting and still life than in a workshop like this.
Students will learn to paint a still life in acylic paint on canvas, through a series of simple fool proof steps.
Students will learn to create strong compositions and overcome challenges as they arise.
Learning to mix colours with a limited palette.
Adults are welcome to join this workshop, as everyone will learn at their own level.
This 1 Day workshop runs every school holidays.
- To learn to paint a still life through simple steps.
- To learn about composition and organisation of shapes.
- To learn to mix colours from a palette of only 6 colours.
- Develop confidence in mixing colours.
- A simple process to develop your painting.
- A ready to hang painting to take pride of place on your walls.
- Develop greater skills and understanding in composition and the elements of design.
- All materials included.
- Water bottle.
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
Ages 7 years and up
Vendor sincce 2015
Pip Edwards is a professional painter, mosaic artist and teacher. She established Art Studio 48 from her home studio in Glen Waverley, Melbourne, which has been providing art classes, mosaic workshops and specialist school holiday programmes since 2002.
Pip's own background and training includes a Bachelar of Graphic Design at RMIT and a Degree in Fine Arts at Monash University, Caulfield. She has also a Cert IV in Training and Asssessment at Holmesglen.
She has travelled extensively to further her studies and interests in art. Pip has enjoyed a diverse and interesting art career including childrens book illustration, public mural art and teaching art in a number of different art schools and Neighborhood Houses.