Painting with tiles is so much fun! It is just like doing a painting only with tiles.
Students select from pre-broken tiles in different colours, shapes and sizes, and begin to assemble an image that is intuitive, creative, imaginative or even abstract. This is a very relaxed and easy way for children to enjoy their creativity.
- Allowing your imagination to guide you.
- Creating an image on canvas from pre- broken tiles.
- To use tiles, instead of paint, to create an interesting image through the intuitive use of colour, shape, texture and size of tiles.
- Enhance creativity while having fun!
- Great way to meet new friends!
- A delicious home made lunch!
- Book 2, save $40
- An imaginative painting on canvas made with tiles.
- Your kid's creativity.
- water bottle
Ages 6 years and up
Vendor sincce 2015
Pip Edwards is a professional painter, mosaic artist and teacher. She established Art Studio 48 from her home studio in Glen Waverley, Melbourne, which has been providing art classes, mosaic workshops and specialist school holiday programmes since 2002.
Pip's own background and training includes a Bachelar of Graphic Design at RMIT and a Degree in Fine Arts at Monash University, Caulfield. She has also a Cert IV in Training and Asssessment at Holmesglen.
She has travelled extensively to further her studies and interests in art. Pip has enjoyed a diverse and interesting art career including childrens book illustration, public mural art and teaching art in a number of different art schools and Neighborhood Houses.