Mosaic is so much fun, and easy for children of all ages. The tiles are already pre broken on trays for the children to select the colours, shapes and sizes to place over their individual designs. Once the designs are tiled, glued and grouted, the works are transformed into stunningly colourful wall plaques for the garden!
- To create a mosaic wall plaque.
- To use ceramic tiles that are pre-broken and arranging them onto your design.
- Learning about the elements of design to create a stronger and more interesting mosaic.
- A dazzling mosaic wall plaque for the garden.
- A delicious home made lunch!
- Good company!
- All is provided, including lunch.
Vendor since 2015
Pip Edwards is a professional painter, mosaic artist and teacher. She established Art Studio 48 from her home studio in Glen Waverley, Melbourne, which has been providing art classes, mosaic workshops and specialist school holiday programmes since 2002.
Pip's own background and training includes a Bachelar of Graphic Design at RMIT and a Degree in Fine Arts at Monash University, Caulfield. She has also a Cert IV in Training and Asssessment at Holmesglen.
She has travelled extensively to further her studies and interests in art. Pip has enjoyed a diverse and interesting art career including childrens book illustration, public mural art and teaching art in a number of different art schools and Neighborhood Houses.