Artist & Owner Tamara Marie has over 14 years experience & industry training with fine finishes including epoxy resin, she will help you create your own piece of resin art & learn all aspects including;
- What is resin & safety required using it
- The application & suitable surfaces
- Explore the mixing of different pigments & colour
- Design your own artwork & use your own colour choice
- Learn the trade secrets in creating the perfect high gloss finish
Join this fun filled private workshop & create your very own resin art masterpiece. This workshop is for all levels & will give you the knowledge of epoxy resin techniques used in application to an art board of your choice (30x40cm or 40cm round) with ongoing support & knowledge to assist your future resin projects. Each private workshop is created for you & your experience or previous use of resin. From begginner to experienced!
This is a sticky & messy medium that you will love, book yourself into one of our workshops today. All of the materials are provided along with refreshments. You will only need wear clothes you are happy to get a splash of paint on. The resin will take a min of 24hrs to dry so you will also need to arrange to collect your artwork the following day or complete your booking with postage. The workshop runs from 2hours depending how many attend your private class.
Resin is a two-part product used for many different works of art & there are many types of resins available. The epoxy resin we use is equivalent to 50 coats of varnish, low odour & adaptable to many different pigments or colour additives.The art of working with resin is reasonably technical at first & you need to have a fast approach during application. Once you have played around with resin it is very hard not to become addicted to this form of art.
Each piece of resin art is different as the resin does its own thing which allows only one of a kind pieces & everyone producing art using resin would find it extremely hard to replicate what you are doing.
(c) 2015 Art Tree Creations
Workshop date are flexible for week days or weekends. Each workshop is 2.5 hours max with an experience instructor.
- Knowledge and guidance from an experienced artist and instructor
- Knowledge of epoxy resin techniques used in application to an art board.
- ongoing support and knowledge to assist your future resin projects.
- All materials provided along with refreshments.
- Choice of an extensive range of pigments & colour additives
- Create your very own resin art masterpiece on a choice of a custom made 60x40cm or a 50cm round ART BOARD.
- Wear old clothes
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
This workshop is for all levels.
Vendor sincce 2015
Art Tree Creations off a large range of artist workshops including & specialising in resin art & abstract effects.
We run our classes based in Melbourne from two popular locations & are always popping up throughout the other states during the year.
Art Tree Creations have been instructing resin classes for over 5 years & have experienced instructors with years of experience in using the specialized materials.
We offer continuous support with high quality products for years after you complete your workshop.
• A confirmation email with all the details will be sent after payment is received, if you have any questions about the workshop please email us prior to booking your spot.
• Please note, if payment is received & the spots are unavailable in the workshop you choose you will automatically be placed in the next available workshop after confirmation of the date is approved by yourself.
• The $50 deposit is non-refundable on cancellations made within 7 days out from your booked workshop, however it is transferable to other workshop dates when a cancellation is made outside the 7 days prior to your booked workshop date.