This art form is all on trend & this class will provide you with the advanced techniques with using resin in multiple layers. For the ones who have already been using resin in art form for a while or have completed our one day masterclass this is your next resin art techniques step. We will walk you through all the knowledge & hands on activity each week to create your very own 3 layered resin wall art masterpiece.
Artist & Owner Tamara Marie has over 15 years experience & industry training with fine finishes including epoxy resin, she will help you create your own piece of layered resin art & you will learn all aspects including;
- Designing your art before you create it by breaking the layers down
- The application & suitable surfaces
- Explore the mixing of different pigments, colour & extras
- Discover the depth & design created by layering resin & mediums
- Learn about the different pigments & their effects
Join this fun filled 2.5hr workshop over 3 weeks (7.5hrs total) & create your very own layered resin art masterpiece. This workshop is for everyone who has completed our resin art masterclass workshop or has been working with resin in an artform longer than 12 months. In this workshop you will experiment further with epoxy resin & Tamara will work & assist you to create your designed art piece over 3 weeks. You will also receive ongoing support & knowledge to assist your future resin projects by Tamara
All of the materials are provided along with yummy refreshments. You will only need to wear clothes you are happy to get a splash of paint on. This workshop will run over 3 classes, over 3 weeks & your art piece can be left safe in the studio between these times & collected 24hrs after the 3rd class. (shipping can be arranged if required for an extra cost)
This workshop will run with a maximum of 4 participants & all familiar with the aspects of epoxy resin. Each participant will design & create their art piece applying layers each week to create depth & work with a number of mediums to achieve their original design.
The epoxy resin we use is equivalent to 50 coats of varnish, low odour & adaptable to many different pigments or colour additives.
This class is not suitable for children under 16 years or pregnant ladies. Please contact us for many other art classes that are suited.
Each piece of resin art is different as the resin does its own thing which allows only one of a kind pieces & everyone producing art using resin would find it extremely hard to replicate what you are doing.
Each class you will be entiltled to a $15 voucher to be used towards your purchase in the shop or bookings into your next workshop. (*conditions apply)
(c) 2015 Art Tree Creations
- Knowledge of advanced epoxy resin techniques & layers used in application to an art board.
- Knowledge and guidance from an experienced artist and instructor over 3 weeks
- Ongoing support and knowledge to assist your future resin projects.
- All materials provided along with yummy refreshments.
- Using your design, create your very own advanced 3 layered resin art masterpiece.
- A choice of a custom made 60x60cm or a 60cm round ART BOARD.
- Choice of an extensive range of pigments & colour additives
- Wear old clothes
- an image you wish to create (optional) an aerial view image is perfect!
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
anyone who has completed our basic resin art workshop or has been working with resin in an art form longer than 12 months
Vendor since 2015
Art Tree Creations offer a large range of artist workshops including & specialising in resin art, acrylic & ink abstract effects.
We run our classes based in Melbourne from tour Bayswater location & are always popping up throughout the other states during the year.
Art Tree Creations have been instructing resin & art classes for over 6 years, we have experienced instructors with years of experience in using the specialised materials.
We offer continuous support with high quality products for years after you complete your workshop.
• A confirmation email with all the details will be sent after payment is received, if you have any questions about the workshop please email us prior to booking your spot.
• Please note, if payment is received & the spots are unavailable in the workshop you choose you will automatically be placed in the next available workshop after confirmation of the date is approved by yourself.
• The $50 deposit is non-refundable on cancellations made within 7 days out from your booked workshop, however it is transferable to other workshop dates when a cancellation is made outside the 7 days prior to your booked workshop date.