On trend DIY creative resin pieces for all levels from beginners to intermediates we will walk you through all the knowledge & hands on activity to create your very own resin homewares masterpieces & moulds.
Artist & Owner Tamara Marie has over 17 years experience & industry training with fine finishes including epoxy resin, paint additives & mediums, she will help you create your own silicone mould, resin casted piece & teach you all aspects including;
- Where to start when creating a mould
- Learn about the materials required in all aspects of mould making
- What products you can mould & how to take care of the moulds
- Explore the techniques of creating effects inside your mould
- How to remould & finish off your resin piece
Join this fun filled hands on 8hr workshop & create your very own moulds & resin homewares masterpieces. This workshop is for all levels & will give you the knowledge of mould making techniques along with casting your very own resin pieces to keep.. With ongoing support & knowledge to assist your future projects.
This is a messy art form that you will love, book yourself into one of our workshops today.
All of the materials are provided along with yummy lunch & refreshments. Please ensure you leave your dietary requirements in the comments section when booking. You will only need too wear clothes you are happy to get a splash of paint on, silicone & resin will not come out in the wash.
This workshop runs from 9am - 5pm & you will walk away with some beautiful creations.
With this class you will be entiltled to $20 creative dollars voucher to put towards any purchase in the art shop or bookings into your next workshop. (*conditions apply)
(C) Art Tree Creations 2016
- Knowledge and guidance from an experienced artist and instructor
- Ongoing support and knowledge to assist your future art projects.
- Knowledge of silicone moulding & resin object casting
- All materials provided along with yummy refreshments & lunch
- Create your very own silicone mould & resin homewares piece one of each to keep
- Just your creative self!
Wear old clothes it can get pretty messy.
This workshop is for all levels.
Vendor since 2015
Art Tree Creations offer a large range of artist workshops including & specialising in resin art, acrylic & ink abstract effects.
We run our classes based in Melbourne from tour Bayswater location & are always popping up throughout the other states during the year.
Art Tree Creations have been instructing resin & art classes for over 6 years, we have experienced instructors with years of experience in using the specialised materials.
We offer continuous support with high quality products for years after you complete your workshop.
• A confirmation email with all the details will be sent after payment is received, if you have any questions about the workshop please email us prior to booking your spot.
• Please note, if payment is received & the spots are unavailable in the workshop you choose you will automatically be placed in the next available workshop after confirmation of the date is approved by yourself.
• The $50 deposit is non-refundable on cancellations made within 7 days out from your booked workshop, however it is transferable to other workshop dates when a cancellation is made outside the 7 days prior to your booked workshop date.