Jewellery art form is all on trend & this class will provide you with everything you need to know about it. For all levels from beginners to experienced we will walk you through all the knowledge & hands on activity to create your very own resin jewellery art set in assorted settings.
Art Tree Creations has over 16 years experience & industry training with fine finishes including epoxy resin, paint additives & mediums. Our talented artist instructors will help you create your own piece of resin jewellery art & learn all aspects including;
- What is resin & safety required using it
- The application off adding resin to such small settings
- Explore the mixing of different pigments & colour
- Design your own jewellery setting & use your own colour choice
- Learn the trade secrets in creating the perfect high gloss finish
Join this fun filled 3hr workshop & create your very own resin jewellery. This workshop is for all levels & will give you the knowledge of epoxy resin used in application to the jewellery findings of your choice.
There will be assorted findings on the day & you will be able to make 10 assorted pieces (pieces sold in sets will be included as 1 piece) You can choose to purchase more settings on the day if there is time.
This is a sticky & messy medium that you will love, book yourself into one of our workshops today. All of the materials are provided along with refreshments. You will only need wear clothes you are happy to get a splash of paint on.
The resin will take a min of 24hrs to dry so you will also need to arrange to collect your pieces within the following week, some pieces may be taken with you on the day or shipping can be arranged after the class for a flat rate of $15 Australia Wide, International shipping will incur an additional fee..
The workshop runs from 9.30am - 12.30pm on weekend dates & 6pm-9pm on Weekday dates. Our workshops are a maximum of 12 participants per class.
Resin is a two-part product used for many different works of art & there are many types of resins available. The epoxy resin we use is equivalent to 50 coats of varnish, low odour & adaptable to many different pigments or colour additives.The art of working with resin is reasonably technical at first & you need to have a fast approach during application. Once you have played around with resin it is very hard not to become addicted to this form of art.
Resin art is not suitable for children & attendees need to be 16years+ due to undeveloped lungs in children & the nature of toxins in resin. It is also not suitable for pregnant women & we are happy to discuss art options around this that are suitable, please contact us direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each piece of resin art is different as the resin does its own thing which allows only one of a kind pieces & everyone producing art using resin would find it extremely hard to replicate what you are doing.
This class you will be given a $10 voucher towards your purchase in the art shop or bookings into your next workshop. (*conditions apply)
(c) 2015 Art Tree Creations
- Knowledge of epoxy resin techniques used in application to jewellery findings.
- ongoing support and knowledge to assist your future resin projects.
- In depth knowledge and guidance from an experienced artist and instructor
- All materials provided along with refreshments.
- Create your very own resin jewellery pieces on selected different options
- Choice of an extensive range of pigments & colour additives
- Wear old clothes
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
This workshop is for all levels.
Vendor since 2015
Art Tree Creations offer a large range of artist workshops including & specialising in resin art, acrylic & ink abstract effects.
We run our classes based in Melbourne from tour Bayswater location & are always popping up throughout the other states during the year.
Art Tree Creations have been instructing resin & art classes for over 6 years, we have experienced instructors with years of experience in using the specialised materials.
We offer continuous support with high quality products for years after you complete your workshop.
• A confirmation email with all the details will be sent after payment is received, if you have any questions about the workshop please email us prior to booking your spot.
• Please note, if payment is received & the spots are unavailable in the workshop you choose you will automatically be placed in the next available workshop after confirmation of the date is approved by yourself.
• The $50 deposit is non-refundable on cancellations made within 7 days out from your booked workshop, however it is transferable to other workshop dates when a cancellation is made outside the 7 days prior to your booked workshop date.