This art form is all on trend & this class will provide you with everything you need to know about it. For all levels from beginners to experienced we will walk you through all the knowledge & hands on activity to create your very own resin wall art beach scene masterpiece.
Art Tree Creations has over 18 years experience & industry training with fine finishes including epoxy resin, paint additives & mediums. Our talented artist instructors will help you create your own piece of resin beach scene wall art & learn all aspects including;
- capturing the correct scene & positioning in on your surface.
- The application of both water & sand scene if you desire.
- Explore working on a 50cm art board with different mediums to create depth & texture to your piece.
- Create your art work with captivating white wash waves.
Join this fun filled workshop, each class runs for 4hrs & you will create your very own resin art beach scene masterpiece. This workshop is for all participants wanting to spend the day creating a relaxing wave in their artwork.
You will be guided through laying down the base & application of resin to create an amazing depth to your piece.
All of the materials are provided along with refreshments & gourmet lunch. Please leave dietary requirements in the comments field. You will only need wear clothes you are happy to get a splash of paint on. The resin will take a min of 24hrs to dry so you will also need to arrange to collect your artwork or complete your booking with shipping.
Shipping can also be purchased with your ticket at a flat rate of $15 (for Australia Wide, International will incur an additional fee) Please choose ticket option with Shipping, Shipping can also be organised on the second workshop day for the same rate.
Pick up of your artwork if you choose not to have it shipped is within ONE WEEK of the class.
Resin is a two-part product used for many different works of art & there are many types of resins available. The epoxy resin we use is equivalent to 50 coats of varnish, low odour & adaptable to many different pigments or colour additives.
Resin art is not suitable for children & attendees need to be 16 years+ due to undeveloped lungs in children & the nature of toxins in resin. If you suffer from any breathing difficulties please be aware this medium is not recommended or please contact Tam to discuss further prior to booking. It is also not suitable for pregnant women & we are happy to discuss art options around this that are suitable, please contact us direct: email@example.com
Each piece of resin art is different as the resin does its own thing which allows only one of a kind pieces & everyone producing art using resin would find it extremely hard to replicate what you are doing.
You will be given a $20 voucher towards your purchase in the art shop or bookings into your next workshop. (*conditions apply)
(c) 2015 Art Tree Creations
- Knowledge of epoxy resin techniques used in application to create a beach scene
- ongoing support and knowledge to assist your future resin projects.
- In depth knowledge and guidance from an experienced artist and instructor
- All materials provided along with refreshments.
- Create your very own resin art masterpiece on a choice of a custom made 60cm round or 60cm square art board
- Choice of an extensive range of pigments, colour additives & assorted mediums
- Wear old clothes
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
This workshop is for participants who have previously used resin.
Vendor since 2015
Art Tree Creations offer a large range of artist workshops including & specialising in resin art, acrylic & ink abstract effects.
We run our classes based in Melbourne from tour Bayswater location & are always popping up throughout the other states during the year.
Art Tree Creations have been instructing resin & art classes for over 6 years, we have experienced instructors with years of experience in using the specialised materials.
We offer continuous support with high quality products for years after you complete your workshop.
• A confirmation email with all the details will be sent after payment is received, if you have any questions about the workshop please email us prior to booking your spot.
• Please note, if payment is received & the spots are unavailable in the workshop you choose you will automatically be placed in the next available workshop after confirmation of the date is approved by yourself.
• The $50 deposit is non-refundable on cancellations made within 7 days out from your booked workshop, however it is transferable to other workshop dates when a cancellation is made outside the 7 days prior to your booked workshop date.