Get ready to bring your creative ideas to life with a hands on class by using the popping colours by the world famous POSCA brand acrylic paint pens, alcohol inks, coloured resin in moulds & more to create some amazing on trend jewellery.
This class will get your creativeness flowing as you design, draw out, colour, embed, pour & coat your designs all together with the guided assistance of your creative instructor Tam.
Art Tree Creations has over 18 years experience & industry training with fine finishes including epoxy resin, paint additives & mediums. Tam will provide you with a guided easy demonstration of how to sketch up your designs, choosing your colours & how to finish these off to become your next must wear accessories.
Join us in this 3 hour class & you will;
- Learn to draw a design & prepare them ready for a resin coating.
- Learn all the safety around resin & alcohol inks.
- Explore the application of posca paint pens, alcohol inks, silicone moulds & surfaces to create your jewellery.
- Learn the best items, how to prepare & embed items into resin
- Learn how to seal your pieces to get the longest wear.
- Learn how we finish off the pieces & attach the jewellery findings.
This is a creative & addictive art art form that you will love, book yourself into one of our workshops today.
From this class you will make yourself a range of jewellery pieces to keep, earrings, pendants or broaches the choice is yours. Max 8 pieces / sets of jewellery per person.
All of the materials are provided along with yummy refreshments. All materials for this class are provided however PLEASE BRING WITH YOU OR EMAIL PRIOR TO YOUR CLASS DESIGN IMAGES IN WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE if you wish to use images / drawings.
Tam will also provide a number of pre-drawn designs in which you are welcome to use incase.
You will only need too wear clothes you are happy to get a splash of paint on. This workshop runs from 9.30am - 12.30pm on Weekends listed & from 5.30pm - 8.30pm on Weekdays listed classes.
Resin will take 24hrs to set so art work can be collected within the following week or shipping can be organised, included as part of the class fee. (Details to be given during class)
Resin is not suitable for Pregnant ladies or children under the age or 16yrs. Both are welcome to attend the class to complete the design part of the course then resin can be applied on your behalf by Tam. Contact tam@arttreecreations for any questions regarding this if you have any.
This class you will be entitled to $15 voucher to spend on your next purchase in the art shop or bookings into your next workshop. (*conditions apply)
(c) Art Tree Creations 2016
- You will learn to sketch, trace & outline your images.
- You will learn about colour & size of images to make them pop.
- You will learn how to seal your pieces & finish them off with jewellery attachments.
- You will get a finished pair of earrings & a matching or complimenting pendant.
- Bring along with you some images you would like to use or present to us.
- Bring your creative selves & get ready to get hands on addicted
Wear old clothes or something you are happy to get a splash of paint on as it won't wash out.
Suitable for all abilities, ages 16yrs & older & non-pregnant women.
Vendor since 2015
Art Tree Creations offer a large range of artist workshops including & specialising in resin art, acrylic & ink abstract effects.
We run our classes based in Melbourne from tour Bayswater location & are always popping up throughout the other states during the year.
Art Tree Creations have been instructing resin & art classes for over 6 years, we have experienced instructors with years of experience in using the specialised materials.
We offer continuous support with high quality products for years after you complete your workshop.
Art Tree Creations requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Art Tree Creations to organise a refund or transfer
• A confirmation email with all the details will be sent after payment is received, if you have any questions about the workshop please email us prior to booking your spot.
• Please note, if payment is received & the spots are unavailable in the workshop you choose you will automatically be placed in the next available workshop after confirmation of the date is approved by yourself.
• The $50 deposit is non-refundable on cancellations made within 7 days out from your booked workshop, however it is transferable to other workshop dates when a cancellation is made outside the 7 days prior to your booked workshop date.