Creative Consciousness – Heal yourself, heal your world
Your world needs healing as much as you do, sometimes in remarkably similar ways. Learn to clear, balance and better connect yourself to the world you live in.
Duration: 2 Hours
- Learn to clear, balance and better connect to the world you live in
- Explore contemporary scientific perspectives that recontextualise ancient principles of interdependence and interrelationship between self and world
- Tap into and resacralise your surroundings, whether natural, urban, technological or homely
- New perspectives on their relationship with the world
- Techniques which help process, clarify and understand personal and environmental energies
- Just yourself
Vendor sincce 2016
Backyard Network is a synergetic enterprise. It functions by channelling the products and side effects of one activity into each of the others. For example, wood scraps and sawdust produced in carpentry are composted along with food scraps from the local community; chickens scratch and manure the scraps, producing eggs and rich, dark compost which are made available to the public and used to grow plants onsite.
The space is also a second-hand resource centre in which you can drop off things you no longer need and pick up things you do. It is also available as a community-building event venue, hosting a range of events, films and gatherings focused on generating healthy gardens and ecologies, fostering creativity, growing community, and developing your capacity to care for living things.
We live in an abundant world. We may not necessarily be abundant in the things we need; but if we are producing lots of something in particular – a plant, healthy produce, a resource like glass or wood, we can share them around in exchange for things we do need, and everyone’s lives increase in quality as a result.