In this fondant cupcake class students will learn
*How to prepare their cupcakes using buttercream to be covered in fondant.
*How to make a watercolour paint using dusts and rose spirit.
*They will also be familiarised with the silicone mould and how it is used to make decorations.
*How to apply the water colour paint to their fondant.
Other learning techniques
- How to roll out and cut fondant to size to cover cupcakes
- How to make textured finishes on fondant
- How to apply decorations to fondant
- How to use petal dusts to make paint
Class Duration: 2 Hours
- How to prepare their cupcakes for covering using buttercream,
- How to make and use dusts to make watercolours
- How to make accents using silicone moulds
- You will take these gorgeous High Tea cupcakes home with you to enjoy
- A printed copy of your class notes for you to use at home to replicate these cupcakes
- An apron to protect your clothes
- Light refreshments are provided (Eg: Tea, Coffee and Biscuits)
Closed shoes are a must, please do NOT wear any open shoes (e.g. thongs)
Beginners to Intermediate Skill Level
Vendor sincce 2013
Bake Boss opened its doors in 2011 in Richmond Victoria, with the ever growing needs of Cake Decorators Bake Boss has also opened a store in Malaga Perth.
Bake Boss is committed to provide quality products at competitive prices along with excellent customer service.We are staffed by experienced Cake Decorators to help with your every need.
In addition to our product range we also offer Cake Decorating classes for all levels, from beginners to the professionals. Come in and join the excitement.
By purchasing this class you agree to our refund policy. If you are unable to attend the class(es) booked, please inform a staff member from your local store or contact us on (02) 9828 0717 no later than 30 days prior to the class commencing. If the cancellation is less than 30 days of the class date, you will need to find a replacement, if no replacement is available you will forfeit your place and payment - for any concerns please contact our Customer Service Team on (02) 9828 0717.
Please note that the booking fee is not refundable.
Payment of class or event is confirmation of your place(s) in the class. Minimum numbers apply for each class, if Bake Boss requires the class(es) to be postponed or cancelled, a refund or re-allocation to the same class or a different class of the same value will be offered. Please refer to the refund policy if you require a refund.
Harry Potter Kids Cupcakes Class (Strathpine, QLD)Thu, 07 Dec 2:00PM