This class is designed for students who are unfamiliar with buttercream. This introduction to Buttercream class will teach students the basics of buttercream piping and a range of other piping techniques to finish of your masterpieces such as piping dots, lines, leaves, shell borders, plus more. Students will also learn to make buttercream swirls, rosettes and a piped rose on a cupcake. Students will be able to take their finished cupcakes home.
Added learning outcomes
- How to colour Buttercream
- How to fill and hold a piping bag
- How to pipe – Dots, Stars leaves, vines, Shell borders, rosettes and basic block writing
- How to pipe on a cupcake – Rosette, Rose and a sundae swirl finish
- The difference between different types of buttercream
- The correct angle for holding a piping bag and the pressure to apply the bag
- The difference between different tips and the results they yield
- Take your finished cupcakes home.
- Printed class notes so that you can re-create your cake
- Light refreshments will be provided (eg: coffee, tea and biscuits).
Closed shoes are a must, please do NOT wear any open shoes (e.g. thongs)
Beginners to Intermediate Skill Level
Vendor since 2013
Bake Boss opened its doors in 2011 in Richmond Victoria, with the ever growing needs of Cake Decorators Bake Boss has also opened a store in Malaga Perth.
Bake Boss is committed to provide quality products at competitive prices along with excellent customer service.We are staffed by experienced Cake Decorators to help with your every need.
In addition to our product range we also offer Cake Decorating classes for all levels, from beginners to the professionals. Come in and join the excitement.
By purchasing this class you agree to our refund policy. If you are unable to attend the class(es) booked, please inform a staff member from your local store or contact us on (02) 9828 0717 no later than 30 days prior to the class commencing. If the cancellation is less than 30 days of the class date, you will need to find a replacement, if no replacement is available you will forfeit your place and payment - for any concerns please contact our Customer Service Team on (02) 9828 0717.
Please note that the booking fee is not refundable.
Payment of class or event is confirmation of your place(s) in the class. Minimum numbers apply for each class, if Bake Boss requires the class(es) to be postponed or cancelled, a refund or re-allocation to the same class or a different class of the same value will be offered. Please refer to the refund policy if you require a refund.