- Class runs for around 8 hours - please allow a little extra time at the end of the day to allow for a group photo
What You Will Learn
- Learn to Level, Torte and Ganache Round Cake
- Learn to cover a round cake with Fondant, and a round Cake Foam with Fondant
- Learn to Stack a Cake for multiple tiers
What You Get
- An amazing Novelty Cake to take home and share with friends and family
- The skills to create this and many other designs when you get home
- Printed notes to refer to and take home
- A light lunch will be provided - please note any special dietary requirements when booking.
Create a 2 Tiered Fruit Cocktail Cake to bring summertime to any occasion!!
All tools, icing and cake will be provided!
Fruit Cocktail Cake Learning Outcomes:
* Learn how to torte, level, fill and ganache a round cake
* Learn how to use the wrap method to cover a cake/foam
* Learn how to knead, roll out and apply fondant
* Learn how to paint/dust using Barco Dusts
* Learn how to use a Clay Extruder
* Learn how to Stack Cakes
* Learn how to make a diagonal (diamond/quilt) pattern on a fondant cake
** Please note that the main lower tier will be built with Cake, the top tier will use a Cake Foam (Cake Dummy)
What you need to know for on the day:
- Closed shoes are a must, please do NOT wear any open shoes (e.g. thongs)
- Bring an apron to protect your clothes - cake decorating is a messy business lol
- Arrive approximately 15min before to the commencement of your class to ensure the class starts on time
- There is a 30 day refund policy, please read over this before booking your course.
- Booking fee is non-refundable if you change your mind.
- If we cannot reach the minimum number of students required for a class, an alternate date may be made available. If you cannot attend the alternative date or the class is cancelled you will be issued a full refund.