Create a Double Barreled Cookie Jar Cake with a Cute Character on to!!
All tools, icing and cake will be provided!
3D Cookie Jar Learning Outcomes:
* Learn how to torte, level, stack, carve, fill and ganache a round cake
* Learn how to use the wrap method to cover a double barrel round cake
* Learn how to knead, roll out and apply fondant
* Learn how to paint/dust using Barco Dusts
* Learn how to sculpt and mould simple figurines and how to add a "furry" texture or a "cookie" texture
* Learn how to use Clik Stix to cut letters
* Learn how to Stack Cakes
* Learn how to use a silicone mould to add fondant embellishments
What you need to know for on the day:
- Closed shoes are a must, please do NOT wear any open shoes (e.g. thongs)
- Bring an apron to protect your clothes - cake decorating is a messy business lol
- Arrive approximately 15min before to the commencement of your class to ensure the class starts on time
- There is a 30 day refund policy, please read over this before booking your course.
- Booking fee is non-refundable if you change your mind.
- If we cannot reach the minimum number of students required for a class, an alternate date may be made available. If you cannot attend the alternative date or the class is cancelled you will be issued a full refund.
Class runs for around 6 hours - please allow a little extra time at the end of the day to allow for a group photo
- Learn to sculpt and create a simple 3D Figurine
- Learn to Level, Torte, Stack, Carve and Ganache a Round Cake
- Learn to cover a round Double Barrel cake with Fondant using the Wrap Method
- An amazing Novelty Cake to take home and share with friends and family
- The skills to create this and many other designs when you get home
- Printed notes to refer to and take home
- A light lunch will be provided - please note any special dietary requirements when booking.
- All tools and equipment will be provided by Bake Boss
Casual - Closed shoes are a must
Vendor sincce 2013
Bake Boss opened its doors in 2011 in Richmond Victoria, with the ever growing needs of Cake Decorators Bake Boss has also opened a store in Malaga Perth.
Bake Boss is committed to provide quality products at competitive prices along with excellent customer service.We are staffed by experienced Cake Decorators to help with your every need.
In addition to our product range we also offer Cake Decorating classes for all levels, from beginners to the professionals. Come in and join the excitement.
By purchasing this class you agree to our refund policy. If you are unable to attend the class(es) booked, please inform a staff member from your local store or contact us on (02) 9828 0717 no later than 30 days prior to the class commencing. If the cancellation is less than 30 days of the class date, you will need to find a replacement, if no replacement is available you will forfeit your place and payment - for any concerns please contact our Customer Service Team on (02) 9828 0717.
Please note that the booking fee is not refundable.
Payment of class or event is confirmation of your place(s) in the class. Minimum numbers apply for each class, if Bake Boss requires the class(es) to be postponed or cancelled, a refund or re-allocation to the same class or a different class of the same value will be offered. Please refer to the refund policy if you require a refund.