- Our teachers will demonstrate how to prepare lace products.
- Watch how teachers apply the mix onto the Lace Mould.
- Learn how quick it takes to bake.
- Our teachers will demonstrate how easy it is to peel the Lace off the mould.
- Learn the different advantages and benefits between lace products.
- If we cannot reach the minimum number of students required for a class, an alternate date may be made available. If you cannot attend the alternative date or the class is cancelled you will be issued a full refund.
Free Demonstration lasts around 30 minutes
- Learn how to apply the mix onto the lace moulds
- Learn how easy it is to peel the lace of the moulds
- Demonstrate how to prepare different lace products
- All tools & equipment will be provided by Bake Boss
Casual - Closed in shoes are a must
Vendor sincce 2013
Bake Boss opened its doors in 2011 in Richmond Victoria, with the ever growing needs of Cake Decorators Bake Boss has also opened a store in Malaga Perth.
Bake Boss is committed to provide quality products at competitive prices along with excellent customer service.We are staffed by experienced Cake Decorators to help with your every need.
In addition to our product range we also offer Cake Decorating classes for all levels, from beginners to the professionals. Come in and join the excitement.
By purchasing this class you agree to our refund policy. If you are unable to attend the class(es) booked, please inform a staff member from your local store or contact us on (02) 9828 0717 no later than 30 days prior to the class commencing. If the cancellation is less than 30 days of the class date, you will need to find a replacement, if no replacement is available you will forfeit your place and payment - for any concerns please contact our Customer Service Team on (02) 9828 0717.
Please note that the booking fee is not refundable.
Payment of class or event is confirmation of your place(s) in the class. Minimum numbers apply for each class, if Bake Boss requires the class(es) to be postponed or cancelled, a refund or re-allocation to the same class or a different class of the same value will be offered. Please refer to the refund policy if you require a refund.