Create this amazing 3D Minion!!
All tools, icing and cake will be provided!
Minion Prisoner Learning Outcomes:
* See a Demonstration of how to create a compound chocolate dome (yours will be pre made to save time)
* See the construction of the armature supports demonstrated (yours will be pre made to save time)
* Learn how to ganache a double barrelled 7 inch round cake
* Learn how to knead, roll out and apply fondant to cover a large 3D form
* Learn how to handle modelling chocolate using a pasta machine
* Learn how to hand paint and glaze cartoon eyes
* Learn how to mould and/sculpt decorative details like shoes from fondant
What you need to know for on the day:
- Closed shoes are a must, please do NOT wear any open shoes (e.g. thongs)
- Bring an apron to protect your clothes - cake decorating is a messy business lol
- Arrive approximately 15 minutes before to the commencement of your class to ensure the class can start on time
- There is a 30 day refund policy, please read over this before booking your class
- Booking fee is non-refundable if you change your mind or cancel your booking
- If we cannot reach the minimum number of students required for a class, an alternate date may be made available. If you cannot attend the alternate date or the class is cancelled you will be issued a full refund.
Class will be approximately 9 hours. Chocolate Dome and Armatures will be pre-made to save time.
- How to cover a large 3D form in fondant and how to handle modelling chocolate with a Pasta Machine
- How to ganache a double barrelled 7 inch round cake
- See a Demonstration of how to create a compound chocolate dome and armature construction
- Light refreshments and lunch
- A cute 3D Minion cake to take home and enjoy
- Printed notes to take home so that you can reproduce this and similar designs at home
- An apron and closed in shoes
Vendor sincce 2013
Bake Boss opened its doors in 2011 in Richmond Victoria, with the ever growing needs of Cake Decorators Bake Boss has also opened a store in Malaga Perth.
Bake Boss is committed to provide quality products at competitive prices along with excellent customer service.We are staffed by experienced Cake Decorators to help with your every need.
In addition to our product range we also offer Cake Decorating classes for all levels, from beginners to the professionals. Come in and join the excitement.
By purchasing this class you agree to our refund policy. If you are unable to attend the class(es) booked, please inform a staff member from your local store or contact us on (02) 9828 0717 no later than 30 days prior to the class commencing. If the cancellation is less than 30 days of the class date, you will need to find a replacement, if no replacement is available you will forfeit your place and payment - for any concerns please contact our Customer Service Team on (02) 9828 0717.
Please note that the booking fee is not refundable.
Payment of class or event is confirmation of your place(s) in the class. Minimum numbers apply for each class, if Bake Boss requires the class(es) to be postponed or cancelled, a refund or re-allocation to the same class or a different class of the same value will be offered. Please refer to the refund policy if you require a refund.