- Class runs for around 9 hours - please allow a little extra time at the end of the day to allow for a group photo
What You Will Learn
- Learn to Level, Torte and Ganache a round cake using "The Lid" method
- Learn to use a ball tool to make ruffles and how to assemble the ruffles to create a rosette
- Learn to use and Airbrush and stencil to create a patterned finish on your fondant cake
What You Get
- An amazing 2 tier ruffle cake to take home and enjoy (please note-top tier is a Cake Foam)
- The skills to create this and many other designs when you get home
- Printed notes to refer to and take home
- A light lunch will be provided - please note any special dietary requirements when booking.
Create a 2 Tiered Ruffled Cake to bring elegance to any occasion!!
All tools, icing and cake will be provided! - Please note that the bottom tier is Mud Cake - the top tier is a Cake Foam
Ruffle Wedding Cake Learning Outcomes:
* Learn how to torte, level, fill and ganache a round cake
* Learn how to knead, roll out and apply fondant to a round cake and Cake Dummy
* Learn how to Airbrush a pattern to a round cake using a stencil
* Learn how to use a Ball Tool to make ruffles and how to assemble them on a cake to make rosettes
* Learn how to "STack Cakes"
* Learn how to secure a "Pre Made" flower to your cake
** Please note that the main lower tier will be built with Cake, the top tier will use a Cake Foam (Cake Dummy)
What you need to know for on the day:
- Closed shoes are a must, please do NOT wear any open shoes (e.g. thongs)
- Bring an apron to protect your clothes - cake decorating is a messy business lol
- Arrive approximately 15min before to the commencement of your class to ensure the class starts on time
- There is a 30 day refund policy, please read over this before booking your course.
- Booking fee is non-refundable if you change your mind.
- If we cannot reach the minimum number of students required for a class, an alternate date may be made available. If you cannot attend the alternative date or the class is cancelled you will be issued a full refund.