- Class will be approximately 9 hours.
- Chocolate Dome and Armatures will be pre-made to save time.
What You Will Learn
- How to cover a large 3D form in fondant and how to handle modelling chocolate with a Pasta Machine
- How to ganache a double barrelled 7 inch round cake
- See a Demonstration of how to create a compound chocolate dome and armature construction
What You Get
- Light refreshments and lunch
- A cute 3D Minion cake to take home and enjoy
- Printed notes to take home so that you can reproduce this and similar designs at home
Create this amazing 3D Minion!!
All tools, icing and cake will be provided!
Minion Prisoner Learning Outcomes:
* See a Demonstration of how to create a compound chocolate dome (yours will be pre made to save time)
* See the construction of the armature supports demonstrated (yours will be pre made to save time)
* Learn how to ganache a double barrelled 7 inch round cake
* Learn how to knead, roll out and apply fondant to cover a large 3D form
* Learn how to handle modelling chocolate using a pasta machine
* Learn how to hand paint and glaze cartoon eyes
* Learn how to mould and/sculpt decorative details like shoes from fondant
What you need to know for on the day:
- Closed shoes are a must, please do NOT wear any open shoes (e.g. thongs)
- Bring an apron to protect your clothes - cake decorating is a messy business lol
- Arrive approximately 15 minutes before to the commencement of your class to ensure the class can start on time
- There is a 30 day refund policy, please read over this before booking your class
- Booking fee is non-refundable if you change your mind or cancel your booking
- If we cannot reach the minimum number of students required for a class, an alternate date may be made available. If you cannot attend the alternate date or the class is cancelled you will be issued a full refund.