This Basic Square Cake with Flower will introduce students to the new on-trend crackled effect using skills, tools and techniques needed to create an amazing cake!
Other Learning Outcomes
- How to torte, level and fill your square cake
- How to mask a square cake in ganache using the ‘lid’ method and achieve a sharp finish
- How to knead, roll out and apply fondant to a cake
- How to achieve the crackled effect
- Learn how to Level/Torte and Ganache a Square Cake
- Learn how to knead, roll out and apply Fondant to a Square Cake
- Learn how to achieve the Crackled Effect
- Black Crackled Square Cake
- Printed Class Notes
- Light Lunch will be provided (please provide allergy information when booking)
Closed shoes are a must, please do NOT wear any open shoes (e.g. thongs)
Beginners to Intermediate Skill Level
Vendor since 2013
Bake Boss opened its doors in 2011 in Richmond Victoria, with the ever growing needs of Cake Decorators Bake Boss has also opened a store in Malaga Perth.
Bake Boss is committed to provide quality products at competitive prices along with excellent customer service.We are staffed by experienced Cake Decorators to help with your every need.
In addition to our product range we also offer Cake Decorating classes for all levels, from beginners to the professionals. Come in and join the excitement.
By purchasing this class you agree to our refund policy. If you are unable to attend the class(es) booked, please inform a staff member from your local store or contact us on (02) 9828 0717 no later than 30 days prior to the class commencing. If the cancellation is less than 30 days of the class date, you will need to find a replacement, if no replacement is available you will forfeit your place and payment - for any concerns please contact our Customer Service Team on (02) 9828 0717.
Please note that the booking fee is not refundable.
Payment of class or event is confirmation of your place(s) in the class. Minimum numbers apply for each class, if Bake Boss requires the class(es) to be postponed or cancelled, a refund or re-allocation to the same class or a different class of the same value will be offered. Please refer to the refund policy if you require a refund.