In this buttercream cupcake class students will learn how to pipe buttercream petals to cupcakes to create a variety of beautiful blooms.
You will take home 6 (six) completed cupcakes.
Please note there is 7 cupcakes in the picture shown you will take home 6 completed cupcakes.
Other learning techniques
- How to colour buttercream
- How to use a piping bag
- How to use specific piping tips to create flower petals
- How varying the consistency of buttercream can alter appearance of a petal
- How to pipe buttercream petals to create a variety of flowers
- How the different techniques of piping to make these flowers
- How to use different consistencies of buttercream for specific designs
- The skills to apply these designs to your own projects at home
- A printed copy of your class notes for you to use at home to replicate these cupcake
- You will take 6 pretty buttercream flower cupcakes home to enjoy with family and friends
- An apron to protect your clothes
- Light refreshments are provided (Eg: Tea, Coffee and Biscuits)
Closed shoes are a must, please do NOT wear any open shoes (e.g. thongs)
Beginners to Intermediate Skill Level
Vendor since 2013
Bake Boss opened its doors in 2011 in Richmond Victoria, with the ever growing needs of Cake Decorators Bake Boss has also opened a store in Malaga Perth.
Bake Boss is committed to provide quality products at competitive prices along with excellent customer service.We are staffed by experienced Cake Decorators to help with your every need.
In addition to our product range we also offer Cake Decorating classes for all levels, from beginners to the professionals. Come in and join the excitement.
By purchasing this class you agree to our refund policy. If you are unable to attend the class(es) booked, please inform a staff member from your local store or contact us on (02) 9828 0717 no later than 30 days prior to the class commencing. If the cancellation is less than 30 days of the class date, you will need to find a replacement, if no replacement is available you will forfeit your place and payment - for any concerns please contact our Customer Service Team on (02) 9828 0717.
Please note that the booking fee is not refundable.
Payment of class or event is confirmation of your place(s) in the class. Minimum numbers apply for each class, if Bake Boss requires the class(es) to be postponed or cancelled, a refund or re-allocation to the same class or a different class of the same value will be offered. Please refer to the refund policy if you require a refund.
Amber Geode Cake-Marc Suarez (Wetherill Park, SYD)Fri, 05 Apr 9:00AM