In this fondant cupcake class students will learn how to prepare their cupcakes to be covered in fondant. They will learn how to apply Lace to fondant toppers. They will also be familiarised with texture mats of different materials to create patterns and texture on fondant. How to apply sprinkles and flourishes to cupcake toppers to create 6 different designs.
- How to roll out and cut fondant to size to cover cupcakes
- How to make an impression using an impression mat
- How to apply lace to cupcakes
- How to use apply hand made decorations or pre made lace
- How to prepare their cupcakes for covering with fondant using buttercream.
- How to make simple flowers and flourishes with fondant and apply texture and patterns to fondant.
- How to make apply ready made decorations such as pearls and lace to your fondant toppers.
- You will take these gorgeous Pearls & Lace cupcakes home with you to enjoy with friends and family.
- A printed copy of your class notes for you to use at home to replicate these cupcakes or to use as inspiration for your own creations.
- Light refreshments are provided (Eg: Tea, Coffee and Biscuits)
Closed shoes are a must, please do NOT wear any open shoes (e.g. thongs)
Beginners to Intermediate Skill Level
Vendor since 2013
Bake Boss opened its doors in 2011 in Richmond Victoria, with the ever growing needs of Cake Decorators Bake Boss has also opened a store in Malaga Perth.
Bake Boss is committed to provide quality products at competitive prices along with excellent customer service.We are staffed by experienced Cake Decorators to help with your every need.
In addition to our product range we also offer Cake Decorating classes for all levels, from beginners to the professionals. Come in and join the excitement.
By purchasing this class you agree to our refund policy. If you are unable to attend the class(es) booked, please inform a staff member from your local store or contact us on (02) 9828 0717 no later than 30 days prior to the class commencing. If the cancellation is less than 30 days of the class date, you will need to find a replacement, if no replacement is available you will forfeit your place and payment - for any concerns please contact our Customer Service Team on (02) 9828 0717.
Please note that the booking fee is not refundable.
Payment of class or event is confirmation of your place(s) in the class. Minimum numbers apply for each class, if Bake Boss requires the class(es) to be postponed or cancelled, a refund or re-allocation to the same class or a different class of the same value will be offered. Please refer to the refund policy if you require a refund.