Create a 2 Tiered Ruffled Cake to bring elegance to any occasion!!
All tools, icing and cake will be provided! - Please note that the bottom tier is Mud Cake - the top tier is a Cake Foam
Ruffle Wedding Cake Learning Outcomes:
* Learn how to torte, level, fill and ganache a round cake
* Learn how to knead, roll out and apply fondant to a round cake and Cake Dummy
* Learn how to Airbrush a pattern to a round cake using a stencil
* Learn how to use a Ball Tool to make ruffles and how to assemble them on a cake to make rosettes
* Learn how to "STack Cakes"
* Learn how to secure a "Pre Made" flower to your cake
** Please note that the main lower tier will be built with Cake, the top tier will use a Cake Foam (Cake Dummy)
What you need to know for on the day:
- Closed shoes are a must, please do NOT wear any open shoes (e.g. thongs)
- Bring an apron to protect your clothes - cake decorating is a messy business lol
- Arrive approximately 15min before to the commencement of your class to ensure the class starts on time
- There is a 30 day refund policy, please read over this before booking your course.
- Booking fee is non-refundable if you change your mind.
- If we cannot reach the minimum number of students required for a class, an alternate date may be made available. If you cannot attend the alternative date or the class is cancelled you will be issued a full refund.
- Learn to Level, Torte and Ganache a round cake using "The Lid" method
- Learn to use a ball tool to make ruffles and how to assemble the ruffles to create a rosette
- Learn to use and Airbrush and stencil to create a patterned finish on your fondant cake
- An amazing 2 tier ruffle cake to take home and enjoy (please note-top tier is a Cake Foam)
- The skills to create this and many other designs when you get home
- Printed notes to refer to and take home
- A light lunch will be provided - please note any special dietary requirements when booking.
- All tools and equipment will be provided by Bake Boss
Casual - Closed shoes are a must
Vendor since 2013
Bake Boss opened its doors in 2011 in Richmond Victoria, with the ever growing needs of Cake Decorators Bake Boss has also opened a store in Malaga Perth.
Bake Boss is committed to provide quality products at competitive prices along with excellent customer service.We are staffed by experienced Cake Decorators to help with your every need.
In addition to our product range we also offer Cake Decorating classes for all levels, from beginners to the professionals. Come in and join the excitement.
By purchasing this class you agree to our refund policy. If you are unable to attend the class(es) booked, please inform a staff member from your local store or contact us on (02) 9828 0717 no later than 30 days prior to the class commencing. If the cancellation is less than 30 days of the class date, you will need to find a replacement, if no replacement is available you will forfeit your place and payment - for any concerns please contact our Customer Service Team on (02) 9828 0717.
Please note that the booking fee is not refundable.
Payment of class or event is confirmation of your place(s) in the class. Minimum numbers apply for each class, if Bake Boss requires the class(es) to be postponed or cancelled, a refund or re-allocation to the same class or a different class of the same value will be offered. Please refer to the refund policy if you require a refund.