Alice in Wonderland Popsicles -16+(Underwood, QLD)
This Alice in Wonderland themed Cake Popsicle class will introduce students to making some fun themed on-trend popsicles using skills, tools and techniques needed to create cake popsicles.
This Class is suitable for Ages 16+
- How to create Cake Popsicles using an Ice-cream silicone mould
- How to melt and colour Chocolate
- How to use Modelling Chocolate to make decorations
You will get to take home 4 Cake Popsicles in a box, along with the class notes to reproduce these again at home!
What you will learn
- How to make Alice in Wonderland Cake Popsicles
- How to use an Ice cream silicone mould
- How to colour and melt chocolate, how to use modelling chocolate
What you will get
- You will take these gorgeous Cake Popsicles home with you
- A printed copy of your class notes for you to use at home to replicate these popsicles or to use as inspiration for your own creations.
What to wear
Closed shoes are a must, please do NOT wear any open shoes (e.g. thongs)
Beginners to Intermediate Skill Level
Bake Boss is committed to provide quality products at competitive prices along with excellent customer service. We are staffed by experienced Cake Decorators to help with your every need.
In addition to our product range we also offer Cake Decorating classes for all levels, from beginners to the professionals. Come in and join the excitement.
Bake Boss has an average rating of 4.8 for their other classes.See other reviews
By purchasing this class you agree to our refund policy. If you are unable to attend the class(es) booked, please inform a staff member from your local store or contact us on (02) 9828 0717 no later than 30 days prior to the class commencing. If the cancellation is less than 30 days of the class date, you will need to find a replacement, if no replacement is available you will forfeit your place and payment - for any concerns please contact our Customer Service Team on (02) 9828 0717.
Please note that the booking fee is not refundable.
Terms & Conditions
Payment of class or event is confirmation of your place(s) in the class. Minimum numbers apply for each class, if Bake Boss requires the class(es) to be postponed or cancelled, a refund or re-allocation to the same class or a different class of the same value will be offered. Please refer to the refund policy if you require a refund.