Each different way of making coffee has it's own special requirements.
During this class you will learn how to make great coffee at home using different styles including, French press/Plunger, Caffettiera/Stove top percolator and Domestic espresso coffee machine.
We will cover correct storage of coffee, correct grind for each style, correct dosing, milk steaming and maintaining equipment.
By the end of the class you will be making great coffee.
What you will learn
- This class will show you how to enjoy a great cup of coffee at home.
- Exploring different styles to suit your coffee occasion.
What you will get
- By joining the class you can become a member of the Bean Curve Coffee Lab coffee lovers society.
- As part of the society you will receive special offers on coffee and our newsletter featuring coffee news.
What to bring
- We recommend you have a note pad handy to take down the different methods of coffee making.
What to wear
This class if for anyone that enjoys a great cup of coffee
Vendor since 2020
At Bean Curve we have a passion for coffee and coffee training!
We believe "every cup of coffee must be a great cup of coffee" .
Let us take you through all the steps and industry know how with our over 40 years experience in the coffee business.
All of our trainers are industry experienced and love to pass on their knowledge and tips to aspiring baristas or the passionate home brewer.
Lear the latest styles and techniques, coffee art, roasting and equipment maintenance.
We look forward to sharing a great cup of coffee with you.
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 72 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Bean Curve requires at least 72 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Bean Curve has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Bean Curve does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Bean Curve to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Bean Curve, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Bean Curve or organised by Bean Curve must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Bean Curve
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Bean Curve unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Bean Curve classes and events or on Bean Curve premises. (For use of Bean Curve marketing materials).
Bean Curve requires 72 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Bean Curve, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.