Zoom demo – What’s all the fuss about Thermomix?
This Thermomix demonstration is suited to people wondering what a Thermomix can do, and why some people rave about them. Jump in on one of our upcoming Zooms to learn about this kitchen appliance. All from the comfort of your own home.
We keep our group sizes small, so there's ample opportunity to go over anything you'd like to know.
This is a no-obligation information session. No pushy sales.
Tips and opinions from a qualified chef, to help you determine if it can help YOU in YOUR kitchen.
What do you have to lose?
What you will learn
- No obligation chance to see if a Thermomix would benefit you in your kitchen.
What you will get
- This free demontration will give you the oportunity to see for yourself the many features of the Thermomix
What to bring
- No need to bring anything but a cuppa or a glass of wine 😉
What to wear
It's a Zoom, you can even be in your jarmies. 🤣🤣🤣
This demonstration is focused on you. Our intention is to show you the functions you will most likely use.
Share this listing with your friends to qualify for host rewards.
Qualify as a host by inviting two guests. i.e. Free items and discounts on some great Thermomix accessories.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund or transfer or credit note.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Bec's Table Cooking School's refund policy is moderate.
- Refunds: You may claim a refund, if you cancel up to 4 days before class starts. A AU$10.00 fee applies.
- Transfers: If you cancel up to 4 days before the start date of the original class, you may transfer to a different class date or another class altogether from the same vendor. A AU$10.00 fee applies.
- Credit Notes: You may cancel up to 4 days before class starts and receive a credit note. A AU$10.00 fee applies.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone who participates in any classes or attends any events at Bec's Table Cooking School or is organised by Bec's Table Cooking School must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Bec's Table Cooking School.